• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Jun 23, 2022
It's all dependent on whether my paranoia about my classmates and their intentions becomes true or not because some weird shit has been going on with them and I'm pretty sure they want to make my life a nightmare. I'm tired of feeling like everyone around me wants to torture me, why can't I just exist in peace? I don't do anything, I try to be kind and helpful to others and everyone around me wants to see me suffer. Maybe today, I'll finally get the push I need to finally end my internal pain.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Have you ever address these issues with a professional?

Reactions: JensenX
sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Jun 23, 2022
Have you ever address these issues with a professional?
I've been seeing therapists, psychiatrists, counselors, etc for years. I've brought up my issues in class to my professor, the director of the program and even a case manager but there no support, I just get told that nothing is happening and I'm overthinking things. I don't think I'm overthinking anything though, I think everyone wants me gone

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I've been seeing therapists, psychiatrists, counselors, etc for years. I've brought up my issues in class to my professor, the director of the program and even a case manager but there no support, I just get told that nothing is happening and I'm overthinking things. I don't think I'm overthinking anything though, I think everyone wants me gone
So you're telling me you've told them that you're paranoid everyone is out to get you and torture you and they're just saying it's "overthinking".

Have you mentioned your paranoid thoughts.

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Jun 23, 2022
So you're telling me you've told them that you're paranoid everyone is out to get you and torture you and they're just saying it's "overthinking".

Have you mentioned your paranoid thoughts.
I have but no one believes me. I think everyone is probably in on it though