• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Do I care if I'm abrasive? Not particularly. I place a much higher priority on accurate information where there are those contemplating making the most final decision possible.

My posting style isn't malicious, as it helps cut through the noise when half of the posts are some flavor of "I'm not sure, but in my opinion..." or "everyone gets a participation award." There are plenty of warm and cuddly types here if you are looking for validation.

• Love
Reactions: Robyn, death137, Null Hypothesis and 3 others
E

EOL4ME

Feb 24, 2021
Do I care if I'm abrasive? Not particularly. I place a much higher priority on accurate information where there are those contemplating making the most final decision possible.

My posting style isn't malicious, as it helps cut through the noise when half of the posts are some flavor of "I'm not sure, but in my opinion..." or "everyone gets a participation award." There are plenty of warm and cuddly types here if you are looking for validation.
Nah, no validation needed here .... that would be weak and I never depend on anyone else for anything, but thanks for the suggestion. :-)

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I wish we would be careful about posting such videos. We are not a gore forum. There are young people, highly sensitive and people who are not used to watching such things. The world has become brutal with the internet. Please let us be careful.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Thrash, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I wish we would be careful about posting such videos. We are not a gore forum. There are young people, highly sensitive and people who are not used to watching such things. The world has become brutal with the internet. Please let us be careful.
There should not be young people here.
This is not a forum for young people.
Anyone who prattles on about recoil has obviously never shot a gun. The reason people fail at shotgun attempts in order of importance are bad shot placement, flinching, and bad Ammo selection.

this site in general gives shitty gun advice with plenty of posters parroting the "recoil" nonsense. If recoil impacted the point of aim, it would be impossible to hit anything. If the practical reality doesnt convince you, then watch any gun being fired in super slow motion. Recoil doesn't move the gun until the projectiles have left the barrel.
I've been shooting for 40 years, and used to shoot in competitions.
This is 100% correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager, Fehler, Robyn and 3 others
Thrash

Thrash

Nov 21, 2020
Why did I click on this? Fucking damn

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick, Regen and Null Hypothesis
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
TAKE THIS GUY OUT! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? CUT OFF HIS AIRWAY, HAVE 2 PEOPLE HOLD HIM DOWN. HELP HIM GO HOME!! THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HEROES!

• Love
Reactions: voyager, pthnrdnojvsc, lofticries and 2 others
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
30,000 days (80 years) of happiness without even a single second of sensory suffering is not worth the joys if at some point, or in the end, you have to experience that level of torture for even 20 minutes.

Sensory torture eclipses ALL. While I don't consider myself an antinatalist, videos like that provide an incontestable argument for the outlawing of breeding organisms that can feel extreme pain that would be beyond anyone's comprehension.

That was fucking horrific.

Last edited:
Reactions: tryingtoescape, fatiguecentral, death137 and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
30,000 days (80 years) of happiness without even a single second of sensory suffering is not worth the joys if at some point, or in the end, you have to experience that level of torture for even 20 minutes.

Sensory torture eclipses ALL. While I don't consider myself an antinatalist, videos like that provide an incontestable argument for the outlawing of breeding organisms that can feel extreme pain that would be beyond anyone's comprehension.

That was fucking horrific.
Agree. And imo most pleasures are illusions anyway. nothing is worth that kind of torture and there are other ways any human can fall into that kind of a hell by an accident or just being age 80 immobile , demented in a nursing home. which is how most humans end up.

That video woke my ass up to reality as i was in a dream land watching useless youtube videos avoiding reality.

Reactions: death137 and Chronicillness
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Speaking of useless yt videos, jump to 44seconds, reminds me of the guy in the op

• Wow
Reactions: Mentalmick
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I've gotten more hate in this one thread than 500 other posts. I don't care. What I hope is that anyone on ss considering using a firearm take heed of what can happen if you act impulsively. Especially with a shotgun, you have to make sure you're at least aimed in the right direction, have the gun braced, use the right ammo.

@Regen I have to respectfully disagree. People on this forum NEED to see what can go wrong. Like I said, choosing to ctb is the most important decision of one's life. With most methods, things can go horribly wrong. Using a shotgun is probably the most violent way a person can ctb. If done right, death is instant and painless. If done wrong, like the op, life will be a living hell orders of magnitude worse than before your attempt.

I really and truly hope this thread sheds some light on the firearm method. It's probably still what I'm going to use, but N and SN keep looking better and better.

Everyone, whatever method you use, please don't be impulsive. Choose what works in your situation. Don't rush into things. Be safe and don't make a bad situation so so much worse.

Reactions: lofticries, voyager, death137 and 1 other person