• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
can you make two SN drinks and leave them in water at the same time like what if i throw up an hour later will the SN have converted into nitrate bcuz of the oxygen in the water? whats the best way to prepare two drinks so i have a 100% chance of dying?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I don't think you will throw up one hour later. Usually people throw up fast like 5 minutes. After 1 hour if you don't throw up, you are likely dead.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
I don't think you will throw up one hour later. Usually people throw up fast like 5 minutes. After 1 hour if you don't throw up, you are likely dead.
thats great to here its a bit reassuring, I REALLY WANT TO BE DEAD FOREVER

do you have a source for saying this? i want to read as many reports about SN deaths and successes as possible

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

There is a google docs in it with description of SN case.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GenericUsername37
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021

There is a google docs in it with description of SN case.
hey thanks this has been a great resource, basically in order not to fail i just have to drink enough, not consume anything else that could tamper with the effects, and make sure im not found for like 2 - 3 hours
this is very doable and im very glad
but yeah im just worried about the really salty flavour and having to consume that

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
hey thanks this has been a great resource, basically in order not to fail i just have to drink enough, not consume anything else that could tamper with the effects, and make sure im not found for like 2 - 3 hours
this is very doable and im very glad
but yeah im just worried about the really salty flavour and having to consume that
Most people.who failed , that was easily avoidable.

This saltyness is the flavor of freedom.

Reactions: Goku Black
pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
id do it rn if i had it in my possession lol. its interesting how that would change in the morning, id have no desire to ctb however at this very moment i just want to wish the world away. Ive od'd before on hydrocodone, tho that goes down easier, i still knew what i was doing. i would like to know what SI feels like bc, for the most part, i havent had the disprivilege of experiencing SI yet except for firearm CTB. i have no desire to hang so ig thats a form of SI in itself! or cut. i apologize for my rambling, i really do appreciate what this site accomplishes for people like us.

Reactions: Goku Black