• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Any tips on how to make sure the police don't figure out that my CTB was intentional and not accidental? I'm thinking SWB in bathtub

I've thought about factory resetting but I wonder if it's be too suspicious if I reset both my laptop and phone before CTB. Maybe just one or the other.

I wouldn't want the police to be able to access my social media, WhatsApp or emails where I've talked about my terrible mental health and life situation with close friends/ professionals. I don't want them taking these discussions as evidence of a motive.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Depending on where you live, there's a very high chance that anu unexpected death will require an autopsy and they'll probably figure it out, rather than the police.

Reactions: Forveleth
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
to stop law enforcement you'll have to delete all your social media accounts like Facebook email accounts and WhatsApp accounts for a whole year before their permanently erased from the servers

your internet service or mobile network providers keep records of every website you visit, your ISP can still see your browsing history even if you delete it from your device or use incognito mode. Deleting your browsing history only removes it from your device, not from your ISP's records. This applies to both traditional ISPs and mobile data providers

you need to use a virtual private network (vpn) or only tor browser to hide your internet activity

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
to stop law enforcement you'll have to delete all your social media accounts like Facebook email accounts and WhatsApp accounts for a whole year before their permanently erased from the servers

your internet service or mobile network providers keep records of every website you visit, your ISP can still see your browsing history even if you delete it from your device or use incognito mode. Deleting your browsing history only removes it from your device, not from your ISP's records. This applies to both traditional ISPs and mobile data providers

you need to use a virtual private network (vpn) or only tor browser to hide your internet activity
That's a bit of a problem as I don't have a year now, only a month or two max. Would the police go that far for a suspected suicide though? I'm sure they would for a murder or other crime but hopefully they wouldn't expend that much effort on a suspected suicide
. What about emails would they also need to be deleted for a year?