Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I've decided to make a series of videos leading up to my ctb. I'm mostly just giving life updates and rambling about whatever is on my mind, boring stuff lol.
I also plan to make videos for friends and family members specifically for them but I'm also not sure if that's a good idea. Either way, I'm having fun! It takes the stress off of having any regret and any SI for me. I don't know when I'll ctb exactly but when the time is right, I'll post the last video.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, MeaningDork, Dingusguy and 5 others
U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
I've been thinking of doing something like this myself, but I'm not intending to release the videos until I actually CTB. My note will contain the location of the videos.

Reactions: migimortis and Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
I've been thinking of doing something like this myself, but I'm not intending to release the videos until I actually CTB. My note will contain the location of the videos.
You should go for it! It helps put things into perspective.

Reactions: migimortis
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Do you plan to upload the videos (prior to "ctb") online? I thought about this, but the potential of getting doxxed + flagged and banned made me too nervous to start. I think if I was going to do it, I would record but not upload, then finally upload when I'm ready to leave. Wishing you good luck.

Reactions: Gloomislost
U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
Do you plan to upload the videos (prior to "ctb") online? I thought about this, but the potential of getting doxxed + flagged and banned made me too nervous to start. I think if I was going to do it, I would record but not upload, then finally upload when I'm ready to leave. Wishing you good luck.
I will do the same, but I'll put them on a USB so absolutely no one will see them until I CTB

Reactions: Gloomislost and migimortis
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
I already have a Google drive with some videos and I'll probably leak the link on Twitter or Instagram or here lol

Reactions: UnoriginalUsername and migimortis
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I already have a Google drive with some videos and I'll probably leak the link on Twitter or Instagram or here lol
yeah I'd be interested in watching that, could use some pointers for when I do my own :D

Reactions: UnoriginalUsername and Gloomislost
tabby

tabby

experiencing the horrors
Aug 16, 2023
i've been doing this! it's honestly so freeing to know that once i've made enough videos there will be so much left behind for those i love so i don't have to write them a novel of a suicide note to explain myself

Reactions: UnoriginalUsername, migimortis, Gloomislost and 1 other person
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
I've been doing the same thing. I've got 12 videos so far due to failed attempts 😑 but I think it's good to give the people we care about being upset an explanation of why you did it and a memory of you besides a dead body they have to identify. I really fear people trying to blame themselves and thinking they could have done something. I'm trying to leave people with zero questions.

Reactions: UnoriginalUsername, migimortis and Gloomislost
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
i've been doing this! it's honestly so freeing to know that once i've made enough videos there will be so much left behind for those i love so i don't have to write them a novel of a suicide note to explain myself
I've been doing the same thing. I've got 12 videos so far due to failed attempts 😑 but I think it's good to give the people we care about being upset an explanation of why you did it and a memory of you besides a dead body they have to identify. I really fear people trying to blame themselves and thinking they could have done something. I'm trying to leave people with zero questions.
now you mention it, I think this is the reason I thought of doing it in the first place. it enables you to express what a suicide note can't, in an indirect way.

Reactions: UnoriginalUsername and Lostone47
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I remember feeling the same way in school. "Feeling overwhelmed" "people pleasing" it's all too much. Nice chains btw. I may sound like a hypocrite for saying this, but please consider waiting until you've lived outside of school before ending it. For many people school was the worst time in their lives, even though my life is terrible, school was honestly even worse. Take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnoriginalUsername and Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
I remember feeling the same way in school. "Feeling overwhelmed" "people pleasing" it's all too much. Nice chains btw. I may sound like a hypocrite for saying this, but please consider waiting until you've lived outside of school before ending it. For many people school was the worst time in their lives, even though my life is terrible, school was honestly even worse. Take care.
I might, not entirely sure yet. It's not that school is a problem anymore lol, it's kind of nice now.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnoriginalUsername and migimortis
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I'm thinking of making a "Joseph Anderson" style in-depth video essay that's like really long which covers my core philosophies and how I feel about them, how they came to be etc but not so much my life events really. It'd probably take a while to make, but it'll also help a lot with putting things into perspective.

It won't really be for any of my loved ones ig, but I plan on leaving letters for them anyway. I'm probably a lot better at writing than I am at making videos or editing.

Good luck with your videos, but I'd caution you about anything that might lead you to getting doxxed. So, try and be careful about that.

• Hugs
Reactions: zanahori, UnoriginalUsername and Gloomislost
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

• Hugs
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
We'll always be listening. Stay safe. Be sure to us an exif remover to make sure that you're not giving anyone any data that can put you in danger.

• Love