• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
48 Hour Regimen
Stat Dose
I took this from the SN bible. It says to take ibuprofen an hour before, meto 45 minutes before, and antacid 30 min before. Only one problem - IT SAYS NOT TO TAKE WATER 2 HOURS BEFORE YOU CTB!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I took this from the SN bible. It says to take ibuprofen an hour before, meto 45 minutes before, and antacid 30 min before. Only one problem - IT SAYS NOT TO TAKE WATER 2 HOURS BEFORE YOU CTB!
You can take the meds with some water but you should not drink loads of water or other liquids. I hope that clarifies your question.

Edit: not drink loads of water, sorry.

Last edited:
D

DarkShadows

-
Dec 21, 2023
I'll use as little water as possible when ingesting pain killer etc. 50ml water mixed with sn isn't much. A few extra ml of water isn't going to make a difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
You can take the meds with some water but you should drink loads of water or other liquids. I hope that clarifies your question.
Um, uh.... yeah uhhh πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I'll use as little water as possible when ingesting pain killer etc. 50ml water mixed with sn isn't much. A few extra ml of water isn't going to make a difference.
The thing is, taking multiple pills 3 different times requires a decent amount of water so....

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
The thing is, taking multiple pills 3 different times requires a decent amount of water so....

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
That table is also missing when to take benzodiazepines, those also need some water and time to act.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
That table is also missing when to take benzodiazepines, those also need some water and time to act.
Well, not everyone got access to benzos, but ik what you mean

Reactions: Sid19
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Just a sip or two won't make a huge difference. You could even try that spray that helps some people to swallow pills. I don't remember the name of it, I read about it a long time ago.
It depends on the benzos. You can google "*benzo name here* oral onset of action".
And you can take some benzos sublingually (under the tongue). Clonazepam works well like that. And Ksalols. When I take my Ksalols sublingually it starts kicking in in minutes. Same with K pins.

Reactions: rozeske
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
You can take the meds with some water but you should not drink loads of water or other liquids. I hope that clarifies your question.

Edit: not drink loads of water, sorry.
Do you know this with 100000000% certainty? Where is your source?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you know this with 100000000% certainty? Where is your source?
I've never seen a comment mentioning to use no water at all with the meds and also I have never seen a comment here how much water to use exactly with those meds. Imo some water is ok to make it easier to swallow the pills. Ig the water will be absorbed quickly bc you already fasted for some time. This is not a medical advice.

I also answered you in PM.

Last edited:
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
48 Hour Regimen
View attachment 127482
Stat Dose
View attachment 127483
So I am confused... Antacid is still recommended? Somewhere in here I saw that Nitche answered to a guy that antacid is no more recommended. Also what about benzos? When is the right time to late them before the SN drink?