• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
You are most likely going to fail with your method, and will suffer permanent injuries. Just stating the facts, make of this information what you will.

Reactions: WanderingWater
Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
You don't know how manipulative this bitch is. She has power of attorney over me. And she'll do ANYTHING to make sure I can't get away from her.
You can almost certainly revoke any power of attorney. Have you contacted local legal services?

Reactions: Cathy Ames
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Don't do it. I tried doing it years ago like that. I had a plan.
I lost so much weight for it to work cause you have to consider your BMI when ODing. I lost to the point you could see my rib and hip bones. Than I took all the pills in my house. That filled up a big Tylenol bottle (it wasn't Tylenol I just used the bottle to measure). Than I drank a small bottle of whiskey to chase em down. Very quickly I couldn't lift my arms up to my mouth take more pills.

It was agony. It was brutal. I couldn't breathe. I could not move even a centimeter to try and lay down for some comfort. I had to be in pain for a few days. And the whole time I regretted it.

I'm not saying don't CTB. I'm saying pick a different way.

I lived for years with my grandparents. My grandma sexually abused me for years. I know exactly what you mean by needing to CTB to get away from the abuse. But you don't want to choose a method that will fail and leave you open to their abuse and you literally unable to do anything about it.

alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
Definitely offing myself by overdosing on pain killers. I just can't take this prison I'm in any longer. I'm going to prepare my suicide note telling my grandparents why I had to kill myself. I'm sure they'll still find some way to turn it around and make it look like they're victims but I honestly don't give a flying rat's ass anymore. I'm going to swallow a whole bag full of 500mg acetaminophen and let my liver get utterly destroyed and then just let it go untreated until it's too late and I hopefully die. I just don't care anymore. Just counting the days until that bag gets full. I can't just take the bottle with me because they WILL get suspicious and use it against me, so I have to secretly take some when they aren't looking. This is my only method, so please don't go posting that it won't work, I don't need that because I really want to die and I have been doing research on intentional acetaminophen overdose. At this point I'm just waiting.

TL;DR I'm killing myself because I'd rather be dead than have my life controlled by my POS Toxic grandparents. I never thought that they would intentionally deprive me from being an independent adult once I graduated high school.
This method will not work and sound hastily planned, take a few days to think about things bud.

Reactions: Toonloon