Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I've made my decision. I'm going to CTB via SWB tonight. There is a beautiful lake outside my house, and it's a peaceful place to do it. The same lake I grew up on for so many years...
I dig. I grew up in northern Canada in a small town on a lake. I love that lake, it'd be a perfect place to sink into the final sleep.

Thanks for everyone who has gone through the trouble of listening to me and my BS. I don't think many people are going to care anyways.

I'll be online until 2:am EST to talk to anyone who wants to.

A day after, I would appreciate if mods deleted my account.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I backed out... just got back home.
I hyperventilate for 5 minutes, let the air out, and tried to hold my head under a community dock. But I could keep myself there long enough to pass out... I still care about people and I can't leave yet. I want to so bad. God I'm such a failure
A failed attempt causes so much pain. I'm sorry for that. But you are not a failure. The thing, that you still care about people (probably loved ones) shows, that you are not fully ready right now. It's a similar situation here with this point. When the time comes for CTB and you really want it, it will be easy for you. All the best and good luck!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: plurkid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that suicide just isn't straightforward after all, in fact I think it's really so unnecessarily difficult to finally leave this horrible world. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for when the time is right for you to leave.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd