• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Mad suicide for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Firework
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Any anger I experience soon dissipates into an uncontrollable sadness. Suicide is how I will rid the world of the scourge of my existence. All of my bitterness, regret, and anger I have for myself will be taken out through my death. Yet, I do not imagine that I will be angry in my last moments. Initially, maybe, but it will soon dissolve into a cascade of misery. Before, I never thought it was possible to be in so much pain for such a long period of time. I didn't think my mind could deteriorate to this extent. I am fundamentally broken, and nothing has fixed the pain. Suicide is an end to all of my despair.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and MarsProxy
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
Mine would be both. Mad at this world for inevitably condemning my partner to death, and sad for leaving my friends and family a mess and similar grief that I'm going through.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
a lot of the reasons that led me to start taking action to suicide again was mad suicide. anger.
but when it comes to it, when the moment arrives, when i think of the moment, it will be more like melancholy suicide. tired suicide. *sigh* suicide.
a tinge of love, a pinch of sadness, mostly acceptance, and just being done and over and tired.
like letting out a big, heavy sigh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, reclaimedbynature and Chronicoverwhelm
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am done being mad. Maybe sad but mainly with a feeling of resignation, acceptance and a bit of nervousness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I dunno.. being mad makes me feels more alive than ever... Maybe it'll be a sad suicide.. i'd rather be intoxicated tho..

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
Sad. I have issues with expressing anger and as a child, I was told it's something bad to be mad. So it's not like I don't feel rage, anger, and so on. But it makes me feel anxious and like I'm a bad person.
I always say I would die by suicide due to boredom. Boredom and not wanting to do stuff because I don't feel like it's rewarding.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've come to the conclusion that I will have to be in some kind of very pissed - off mood to ctb.
I think that anger can be a great motivator in getting things done, and anger is also very helpful in dispelling fear.
This angry energy can be used as a powerful tool in helping to overcome the dreaded survival instinct that we dread so much.
It can also help to overcome procrastination and drive us forward with a purposeful intent that we normally wouldn't have.
I also don't want to be in a sad mood when I go: I want to hold a finger up to this sick twisted world and say " FUCK YOU - I'M OUTTA HERE ! ".
What about you : mad suicide or sad suicide ?
Personally my experience anger isn't a good motivation unless it's anger directed towards yourself or self hatred for mistakes you've made and done

Anger towards someone else or the world however maybe it works for some people but couldn't see it working for myself personally if anything it would have the opposite effect for me