• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

marsupialmarsupial

Nov 2, 2023
has anyone received their SN from the M source? i will of course aquarium test but i'm currently low on funds & need to know if SN was received when ordered from this site? i really don't have the money to get scammed right now :( it's the clearnet, ukranian, paypal only source. please, please let me know!

• Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s and Iamtired
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I was given a tracking number by this source so they have at least sent me something in the mail. Whether or not it is SN I don't know but I gather if it was a scam they would have simply mailed me nothing.

The package has been approved by Ukrainian customs but has been sitting at the customs sorting facility for over a week and a half. Still waiting...

Reactions: losing hope
M

marsupialmarsupial

Nov 2, 2023
I was given a tracking number by this source so they have at least sent me something in the mail. Whether or not it is SN I don't know but I gather if it was a scam they would have simply mailed me nothing.

The package has been approved by Ukrainian customs but has been sitting at the customs sorting facility for over a week and a half. Still waiting...
thank you for this update! maybe you could continue updating here? are you US based by chance?

E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023

Also curious about this source. It's encouraging to hear you received a tracking number, I wasn't sure if it would be a scam. I'd also be grateful if you continued updating!

Reactions: viljalauss
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Also curious about this source. It's encouraging to hear you received a tracking number, I wasn't sure if it would be a scam. I'd also be grateful if you continued updating!
I'll let you know once it lands. I'm hoping it's just an issue with their tracking system and it will show up in my mail box one of these days...

It says it has been handed off to the destination country so maybe it just hasn't been registered with Canada post or something.

Either way, unless they sent an empty box to me then it doesn't seem like a scam.

I also had to send them an email to receive my tracking number as it wasn't dispatched automatically. But I think this is because I used their alternative payment method. Paypal wouldn't work for me due to their restrictions on Ukrainian transfers.

Reactions: Wistful and eternal.peace
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
i've ordered from M and i can say you'll get sodium. as i'm not entirely sure if it's pure, i do know someone who ctb with the sources SN and i haven't heard from them in a month. can't say they've succeeded or not.

ive noticed there changed the site quite a bit, and the payment has been "more difficult" according to others. i plan to test sometime next week:)

Reactions: Abyssal, betternever2havbeen and eternal.peace
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
I'll let you know once it lands. I'm hoping it's just an issue with their tracking system and it will show up in my mail box one of these days...

It says it has been handed off to the destination country so maybe it just hasn't been registered with Canada post or something.

Either way, unless they sent an empty box to me then it doesn't seem like a scam.

I also had to send them an email to receive my tracking number as it wasn't dispatched automatically. But I think this is because I used their alternative payment method. Paypal wouldn't work for me due to their restrictions on Ukrainian transfers.
Thank you for the update, I appreciate it! Hopeful it arrives for you soon without any issues.
i've ordered from M and i can say you'll get sodium. as i'm not entirely sure if it's pure, i do know someone who ctb with the sources SN and i haven't heard from them in a month. can't say they've succeeded or not.

ive noticed there changed the site quite a bit, and the payment has been "more difficult" according to others. i plan to test sometime next week:)
And thank you for the information. May I ask, do you plan to share the results of your testing?

Wistful

Wistful

Nov 15, 2023
Would also like an update of the delivery and testing as well in here too if possible.

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
I'd love to know if it's legit. I have one at hand, but do not plan to open it right now.

motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Really need to know its legitimacy. I stupidly didn't order enough for testing but I've had a police welfare check in the UK btw so my numbers up for SN. If anyone can dm or pm or confirm once they've tested and be so indebted. I can't and won't share the source but it's obvs the one in this thread. They do deliver but takes an age.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@motherland do you mean you got a welfare check because of ordering SN?

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
anyone who ordered recently or does soon, would you be able to say how the packaging came - was it plain/mislabeled? and if so did you have to ask the seller to label it as such? i want to ask them to confirm but i'm worried they'll get suspicious

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, dreamingofrest and losing hope
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
@motherland do you mean you got a welfare check because of ordering SN?
Yes. They're clearly onto them
anyone who ordered recently or does soon, would you be able to say how the packaging came - was it plain/mislabeled? and if so did you have to ask the seller to label it as such? i want to ask them to confirm but i'm worried they'll get suspicious
You don't have to ask the seller but that's irrelevant. It's packaged discretely, mine came thru customs but still got a welfare check from police. So they clearly know what's up now. It's tracked so you can follow it but they still came up and said we know what was sent here
I've also read that they're on a scammer list. Not that I'd have any way of checking now. But tbh I wouldn't bother, you'll just have the police over or it wont get through now. Nightmarish

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and viljalauss
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023

You don't have to ask the seller but that's irrelevant. It's packaged discretely, mine came thru customs but still got a welfare check from police. So they clearly know what's up now. It's tracked so you can follow it but they still came up and said we know what was sent here
I've also read that they're on a scammer list. Not that I'd have any way of checking now. But tbh I wouldn't bother, you'll just have the police over or it wont get through now. Nightmarish
wait really i did not even think that was possible (that you could be flagged for a welfare check even if no one opens the package) :(( man..

yea i read they were put on an N scam list but i'd heard of people getting legit sn from them afterwards

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
wait really i did not even think that was possible (that you could be flagged for a welfare check even if no one opens the package) :(( man..

yea i read they were put on an N scam list but i'd heard of people getting legit sn from them afterwards
Yeah it's been so stressful honestly.
Where did you hear about their legitimacy? Feel free to PM, could really do with the peace of mind tbh

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022

Damn that sucks. I can't have the police up, even just for a welfare check. Do you mind saying how long after you ordered they showed up? I don't understand how they could know what you'd ordered unless the source got busted? Or maybe you were just unlucky and your package was opened at customs?

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Damn that sucks. I can't have the police up, even just for a welfare check. Do you mind saying how long after you ordered they showed up? I don't understand how they could know what you'd ordered unless the source got busted? Or maybe you were just unlucky and your package was opened at customs?
Tricky because I've wiped my phone of all the communication now but if I remember roughly I ordered around September 20th, was delivered first week or so of October, passed thru customs with tracking which I'd constantly check. Then welfare check today. So I worry the source was busted and they now have our info. Let's face it it was never the most professional looking operation. It wasn't opened at customs because it was delivered in tact. So bizarre

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@motherland thank you for the info. I haven't ordered anything yet, I wouldn't mind a welfare check if I lived alone but I don't and I expect they will turn up in the day when I might not even be here and my family won't know what to do. Don't wanna put them in that position. Ugh this sucksss. I think Kenneth Law's trial is kicking off next month so I expect it'll just get worse from this point with lots of attention on SN sellers.

• Aww..
Reactions: Decided98, losing hope, Tarantula Girl and 1 other person
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
@motherland thank you for the info. I haven't ordered anything yet, I wouldn't mind a welfare check if I lived alone but I don't and I expect they will turn up in the day when I might not even be here and my family won't know what to do. Don't wanna put them in that position. Ugh this sucksss. I think Kenneth Law's trial is kicking off next month so I expect it'll just get worse from this point with lots of attention on SN sellers.
Yeah, I'm certainly not out of the woods. They could find me if they wanted to and now I'm unable to test the purity of the SN I actually have. My parent's will absolutely let the police in if they turn up. Very afraid

• Hugs
Reactions: viljalauss and betternever2havbeen
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
Really need to know its legitimacy. I stupidly didn't order enough for testing but I've had a police welfare check in the UK btw so my numbers up for SN. If anyone can dm or pm or confirm once they've tested and be so indebted. I can't and won't share the source but it's obvs the one in this thread. They do deliver but takes an age.
Sorry to hear you had a welfare check. Was this recently if it's ok to ask? Did you have the SN addressed to your real name or a dummy name? Sorry for all the questions, I'm in the UK and panicking about how I'll get SN now.

Reactions: motherland
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Sorry to hear you had a welfare check. Was this recently if it's ok to ask? Did you have the SN addressed to your real name or a dummy name? Sorry for all the questions, I'm in the UK and panicking about how I'll get SN now.
Copied from another thread:

Actually, turns out I wasn't present. I had it delivered to a friend's place (they volunteer to have deliveries for me as I have super controlling parents that I'm having to live with at the moment and I also have substance abuse issues). So whilst it was for me, my name and address weren't on the parcel. This meant he could just say he never ordered it, but then he panicked and gave them my name and number but then went on to misspell my name and number for my sake lol. But if they wanted to they could find me. Especially if it's the case that MDS has been busted, all my info is accessible there. Welfare checks aren't rough, I've had them myself before. You just stick to the script that you aren't planning on harming yourself and haven't harmed yourself. I've never had one at my parent's home, however. That'd be hell bc my parents are already worried sick and would let the police in right away. Previously if they ask me for any further info I've just said "I don't believe I actually have to tell you that so I'd prefer not to thanks". But honestly I'm scared about the fallout now. They must have a list of people who've ordered and my payment details and address could be accessible that way. I'm just so gutted I didn't get the chance to test it. The check was today.
In my experience you shouldn't use dummy names ESPECIALLY when ordering from overseas. It's more incriminating (I say this from a drug user's perspective) although SN is controlled not illegal so idk. Either way if they want to find you they can, it's the police. I've had helicopters out for me before:(

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: Decided98, losing hope, Action and 2 others
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
Hey y'all I want to share my experience with you. I decided to go ahead and purchase from this source. I can only speak to my experience, however I would be cautious with this source as I do believe it is a scam. After I made my purchase the seller sent me a tracking number. The tracking number was a package that was delivered in September to a completely different country than where I had mine shipped to. I made my purchase in November. I informed the seller and he said it was not his fault that the package was lost but that he would ship a new one Monday. As much as I hope I receive the SN, I am doubtful he will actually be sending me anything. Obviously the package wasn't lost and he initially gave me a false tracking number. I know others have said they received their orders from this source so I am not sure why this has happened to me (other than the universe seems to be working against my will to ctb). Like I said I can only speak to my experience but just wanted to share in the case that this source may be a scam. 😞😞😞

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Hey y'all I want to share my experience with you. I decided to go ahead and purchase from this source. I can only speak to my experience, however I would be cautious with this source as I do believe it is a scam. After I made my purchase the seller sent me a tracking number. The tracking number was a package that was delivered in September to a completely different country than where I had mine shipped to. I made my purchase in November. I informed the seller and he said it was not his fault that the package was lost but that he would ship a new one Monday. As much as I hope I receive the SN, I am doubtful he will actually be sending me anything. Obviously the package wasn't lost and he initially gave me a false tracking number. I know others have said they received their orders from this source so I am not sure why this has happened to me (other than the universe seems to be working against my will to ctb). Like I said I can only speak to my experience but just wanted to share in the case that this source may be a scam. 😞😞😞
I think all evidence points to them having issues atm. Do you have their WhatsApp? They legit tried dining me there when I ordered lol I'd harass for a new tracking number on Monday bc either way you wanna know whether you should be expecting something

Reactions: viljalauss
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
The seller says that they will label the package as something completely different from chemicals whatsoever, so that nobody knows it's SN.
I think all evidence points to them having issues atm. Do you have their WhatsApp? They legit tried dining me there when I ordered lol I'd harass for a new tracking number on Monday bc either way you wanna know whether you should be expecting something
Tbf there's kind of a war going on... I have their WhatsApp, I can DM. It's weird because they changed their pfp from SN to a flag of their country the day I messaged them.

Reactions: Wistful and losing hope
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
The seller says that they will label the package as something completely different from chemicals whatsoever, so that nobody knows it's SN.

Tbf there's kind of a war going on... I have their WhatsApp, I can DM. It's weird because they changed their pfp from SN to a flag of their country the day I messaged them.
I already received mine and have their WhatsApp, I was just advising eternal.peace for their peace of mind. But again, I still received a welfare check despite the packaging be labelled otherwise. So there's something amiss I'm just letting ppl know

Reactions: movinout17 and betternever2havbeen
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
Thank you @motherland yes I have their WhatsApp, that's how we've been communicating. I asked for a new tracking number but he said he would write or call when the package gets to my post office which I found confusing. Thank you for your response, given that you did receive your order, I'm hopeful that I will receive mine, and yes hopefully it was just some issue they were having.

Yes that is very true about the war, excellent point.

• Hugs
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Thank you @motherland yes I have their WhatsApp, that's how we've been communicating. I asked for a new tracking number but he said he would write or call when the package gets to my post office which I found confusing. Thank you for your response, given that you did receive your order, I'm hopeful that I will receive mine, and yes hopefully it was just some issue they were having.

Yes that is very true about the war, excellent point.
Ah, they really do seem to have changed their approach to comms recently then. They were rapid fire with me a few months ago, even discussing the war itself! I rlly hope everything goes smoothly for you, keep us posted x

• Hugs
Reactions: eternal.peace
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
Ah, they really do seem to have changed their approach to comms recently then. They were rapid fire with me a few months ago, even discussing the war itself! I rlly hope everything goes smoothly for you, keep us posted x
Yes I will keep y'all posted. Thank you! <3