B

bqhh

Oct 22, 2023
Just an interesting factoid I was born at 5pm sharp when the M.A.S.H theme song was playing. Depending on my exit I think it would be poetic to leave listening to it as well. Do you all have CTB songs?

Reactions: Doz
Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
How poetic. Idk what song I'd go out to. I've thought of quite a few but if I were to do it say right now it'd probably be Midnight, The Stars and You by Al Bowlly.

Reactions: bqhh
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
(Hawkeye and Trapper are outside, Trapper hitting an inprovised duffel bag with printed letters "property of Frank Burns", meanwhile Houlihan (Frank's gf) passes by and exclaims:
- Hey, that's Frank's punching bag!
- I thought you were Frank's punching bag.

That random bit is so good, thanks for sharing. How did it even became known? I think it'd be rather sad if you died to it, because of the melody itself.

Probably the most realistic view is that its too much to romanticise suicide by choosing a song, at least circumstances might not allow you, but still, I'm personally torn between The Doors (Riders on the Storm or LA Woman) and this one:

Reactions: bqhh
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
I think the theme song to M.A.S.H. is perfect. After all, the name of the song is "Suicide is Painless"

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I have a couple that i've thought;

In last July when i did LSD and was seeing scary faces everywhere, i put this song on and went eyes closed under my blanket, it's very calming.
It reminds me of my mother.

This song has also been impactful to me.
I love Vinland Saga, and the theme of trying to find a 'paradise' is really a relatable one, in metaphorical way of finding peace in afterlife.

And lastly, this song that i discovered a couple days ago, it's mellow, simple and short.
But the title "homesick" once again reminds me of finding peace in the next universe.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000 and Oneness
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Maybe Sid Vicious' version of "My Way." At the end, I could swan dive off the highest overpass I could find, straight into the concrete.

Later, when people would ask, "Why would anybody do that??" Someone else could say, "I know! The Sinatra version is SO much better."

• Yay!
Reactions: callme