• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I don't know what that means, friends in the 50s.
Best way to make friends is find something you love doing, that way you meet people you have something in common with and it's way easier
Wish that was the case ,we have a lot in common but i guess not enough i don't know.. I'll die before anything good happens ,it always happens to me ,it's like it's inevitable.. i cried in work today and my head hurts real bad and i feel a bit sickening ,i also tend to overthink stuff and or situations till i get sickening sometimes :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec and GoBack
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
That's it I've really had it ,he blocked me he said we're still friends and yet he blocked me i can't stop thinking of how a horrible person i am and how i should deserve to die already i can't take this anymore i wish i was already dead i don't care what happens to me anymore people are just suffering cause of me everyone will be happier without me:aw::'(:'(;-;;-;;-;;-;
No one really cares about me anyways so why should i care about myself anyways ?? It's always the same thing , people like me and then i obviously DO something that makes them not want to talk to me anymore !!!!!!! I cut myself yesterday and wrote in blood how being alive sucks cause it really does !!!!! I'm really hurt inside i just wanna go already i should've just taken all the pills yesterday and have done with it at least no body else would've suffered !!!!!! It's always me !!!!!;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alec
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
Being blocked really hurts, it's a really fucked up way to treat someone. Maybe he's not worth your time. Sorry it's so hard for you right now❤️

• Aww..
Reactions: Alec and Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Being blocked really hurts, it's a really fucked up way to treat someone. Maybe he's not worth your time. Sorry it's so hard for you right now❤
I got him to unblock me ,but i said i won't message him again and i love talking to him he even said that he likes talking to me but he has to much stuff that he wants to get done in a day ,i told him you'll end up with mental burnout :( it's not fair that these kind of things always happen to me .. everyone i like leaves. i wish i could've killed myself yesterday at least then i won't be awake today to know that i might get blocked and so on :( i don't know if we're still friends or not now :(

Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
I take 660mg per day along with other medications and 300mg of this will do absoluty notting too you

• Aww..
Reactions: Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
In general it relieves nerve pain, as well as a few other uses.
Does it calms you down too ? Like good calm ? I wasn't able to function entirely properly at work on Thursday since i was too upset and down so if it'll make me feel a bit good then i guess it's better than nothing at this point :/

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Does it calms you down too ? Like good calm ? I wasn't able to function entirely properly at work on Thursday since i was too upset and down so if it'll make me feel a bit good then i guess it's better than nothing at this point :/

It can be used as a treatment for anxiety, with similar effects to benzodiazepines. However, it takes a period of regular dosage for this to take effect, it's not like taking a single tablet will calm you down immediately (like a benzo might). You need to be on the correct dosage for a while.

iu
Once again, if you have not been personally prescribed it, I would be very wary of using it recreationally, especially on an ongoing basis, without proper medical guidance. It has a number of potential side effects, as well as withdrawal effects.

• Aww..
Reactions: Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
It can be used as a treatment for anxiety, with similar effects to benzodiazepines. However, it takes a period of regular dosage for this to take effect, it's not like taking a single tablet will calm you down immediately (like a benzo might). You need to be on the correct dosage for a while.

iu
Once again, if you have not been personally prescribed it, I would be very wary of using it recreationally, especially on an ongoing basis, without proper medical guidance. It has a number of potential side effects, as well as withdrawal effects.
Then there's no point :( i can never be fully happy anymore. All i am left with now is an empty hole.. im losing more and more hope everyday in humanity.. maybe i was just meant to live a sad and lonely life with no one to love me and to love them back.. im nobody.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Then there's no point :( i can never be fully happy anymore. All i am left with now is an empty hole.. im losing more and more hope everyday in humanity.. maybe i was just meant to live a sad and lonely life with no one to love me and to love them back.. im nobody.

Try some therapy and/or prescribed medication? I've said it a bunch of times in this thread already, and genuinely think it might help you.

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I take 300mg nightly and again in the morning for nerve pain and hard to manage anxiety . Some days it really hits me and I can go to sleep pretty easily and other days it's like I haven't taken it. Really hit and miss this drug for me

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Try some therapy and/or prescribed medication? I've said it a bunch of times in this thread already, and genuinely think it might help you.
I already take Viepax ,it isn't helping ,I've told my psychiatrist ,nothing ,nada. All he does is up the dose and im at the highest as he says ,300 mg a day. He even gave me another medication that i later stopped cause it wasn't doing anything only more harm than any good. And therapy ? Well I'd see my "psychologist " ,she isn't really a psychologist.. she said it herself i can't remember what her profession is but she isn't a psychologist ! And when im told why not just change to a different psychiatrist ? Well, he's the only one for the adults !!!! This is so crappy :( :( :(

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I already take Viepax ,it isn't helping ,I've told my psychiatrist ,nothing ,nada. All he does is up the dose and im at the highest as he says ,300 mg a day. He even gave me another medication that i later stopped cause it wasn't doing anything only more harm than any good. And therapy ? Well I'd see my "psychologist " ,she isn't really a psychologist.. she said it herself i can't remember what her profession is but she isn't a psychologist ! And when im told why not just change to a different psychiatrist ? Well, he's the only one for the adults !!!! This is so crappy :( :( :(

If he gave you another additional medication, he would have believed it could help. Is it worth asking him whether there are any alternatives to it, or dose adjustments, which don't have what I presume were negative side-effects ('more harm than any good')?

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
If he gave you another additional medication, he would have believed it could help. Is it worth asking him whether there are any alternatives to it, or dose adjustments, which don't have what I presume were negative side-effects ('more harm than any good')?
Well that was few months ago - my depression is more situational then anything else :( if it was just a chemical imbalance i wouldn't always be here i would've been happy and whatever but im not :( i keep telling him that i think it's situational and he doesn't listen ,even when i tell him that i still have suicidal thoughts he does nothing but pills :(

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Its proscribed to me for extreme anxiety not that it works
So if it doesn't really work than what's the point of taking it ? Also ,you should tell your doctor that it doesn't help you at all and if he doesn't listen then threaten him by saying that you know he's not doing his job properly and you could get him to lose his job in a split second if he doesn't do a goddamn thing to help you with your anxiety !:angry::angry:

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

iu

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I've just been prescribed pregabalin for anxiety, and so far all it's done is give me really brutal headaches for two days straight. I feel like I'd better tell the doctor to try something else - any suggestions?

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
I apologise if off topic,where can I buy Lyrica/pregabalin online,not using darknet? Is it available at online pharmacies? I live in Europe.