• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Hi everyone... so I've been lurking for a while - on here and 8chan actually.

From all the stories I've read to all the feelings we all share, I am so fascinated by it all. I think normies all feel like you needed a particular set of events to unfold in your life or childhood or whatever in order to cause one to want to exit this world.

The thing I've come to realize is that we all have taken different paths to get to the point we are at. Many different things have happened. To me, it's not so much what happened before we became suicidal that matters as much as the bond we all embraced once that transition is complete.

Once the idea to exit enters our brains, we are the only ones who understand one another. I saw that in so many threads, like the shower and tooth-brushing one.

I feel at home with all of you.

I may share more at a later date. I've been at this for a while. Here's a little experience I have with exiting:

Tylenol + alcohol: this is one many people say will fail and take weeks. My experience was quite different. The first time I freaked out and took weak ass excedrine which was only 200mg. I learned from that and the second time took 615mg Tylenol (about 25). I know I surpassed the mld and I waited at least 25-26 hours to even go to the hospital. I can tell you this - my liver was deteriorating badly, they even suggested I would need a transplant. Somehow, my liver fixed itself and here I am. I was vomiting for days. Anything I ate or drank came right back up. It sucked being hydrated but feeling thirst in my mouth and only being able to chew on ice.

I've attempted co in my bathroom but I've got some holes there. I didn't give it enough time in the car.

Alcohol poisoning but I'm an alcoholic so it's damn near impossible to get high enough bac for death.

Plastic bag over my head and sleeping pills. Don't really remember a lot about that one.

My current plan is sodium azide which I do have. Exit date pending.

So, with all that being said, I apologize for the long post and hope to meet all of you!

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Brokenmom, Strumgewehr and 4 others
A

Aqeel khan

Aug 6, 2018
Hi everyone... so I've been lurking for a while - on here and 8chan actually.

From all the stories I've read to all the feelings we all share, I am so fascinated by it all. I think normies all feel like you needed a particular set of events to unfold in your life or childhood or whatever in order to cause one to want to exit this world.

The thing I've come to realize is that we all have taken different paths to get to the point we are at. Many different things have happened. To me, it's not so much what happened before we became suicidal that matters as much as the bond we all embraced once that transition is complete.

Once the idea to exit enters our brains, we are the only ones who understand one another. I saw that in so many threads, like the shower and tooth-brushing one.

I feel at home with all of you.

I may share more at a later date. I've been at this for a while. Here's a little experience I have with exiting:

Tylenol + alcohol: this is one many people say will fail and take weeks. My experience was quite different. The first time I freaked out and took weak ass excedrine which was only 200mg. I learned from that and the second time took 615mg Tylenol (about 25). I know I surpassed the mld and I waited at least 25-26 hours to even go to the hospital. I can tell you this - my liver was deteriorating badly, they even suggested I would need a transplant. Somehow, my liver fixed itself and here I am. I was vomiting for days. Anything I ate or drank came right back up. It sucked being hydrated but feeling thirst in my mouth and only being able to chew on ice.

I've attempted co in my bathroom but I've got some holes there. I didn't give it enough time in the car.

Alcohol poisoning but I'm an alcoholic so it's damn near impossible to get high enough bac for death.

Plastic bag over my head and sleeping pills. Don't really remember a lot about that one.

My current plan is sodium azide which I do have. Exit date pending.

So, with all that being said, I apologize for the long post and hope to meet all of you!
Alcohol poisoning how much bac is needed for death?

Reactions: lv-gras
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Alcohol poisoning how much bac is needed for death?
It depends a lot on the person. From what I've read it can be as low as .3 to greater than .5. A lot depends on your tolerance. Ive clocked over .4 and I'm sure higher but I have a very high tolerance so here I stand.

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Welcome! I'm glad you feel comfortable here. :)

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras