Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
weed, tons of it.
it has helped me greatly for random nerve pains and my lower back is specially bad.

you want weed high on cbd, it only works for pain in high doses, some people find it useless but it is because it does basically nothing at lower doses. doesn't matter if you eat it, vape it or smoke it.

Reactions: lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Did you evaluate surgery solution? I have friends that resolved with surgery, others with yoga.
havent been to surgen yet , lm scared shytless from surgery
I had a horrible back event 2 years ago. Pinched nerve, maybe two. "They" basically dismissed it as sciatica. It was not. To me that is minor pain. This was the worst pain of my life and the whole thing took 10 weeks. Worst pain was first 3 weeks. A 7 day steroid pack stopped the pain and started the recovery. The human body cannot be in the same position for long periods of time. Standing too long, sitting too long, laying down too long, they all cause back problems.
what kynd of steroyds?
weed, tons of it.
it has helped me greatly for random nerve pains and my lower back is specially bad.

you want weed high on cbd, it only works for pain in high doses, some people find it useless but it is because it does basically nothing at lower doses. doesn't matter if you eat it, vape it or smoke it.
unfortuunatelly weed ls not legal where lm from , and hlgh grade weed ls lmposyble to abtaln

Last edited:
F

Flora1

Nov 23, 2019
havent been to surgen yet , lm scared shytless from surgery

what kynd of steroyds?

unfortuunatelly weed ls not legal where lm from , and hlgh grade weed ls lmposyble to abtaln
I'm scared of surgery too.. it's like a phobia. I've actually refused to have operations I need as a result. X

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
I'm scared of surgery too.. it's like a phobia. I've actually refused to have operations I need as a result. X
good for you, 'l heard too many horror storyes of botched surgeryes

Reactions: Flora1
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I have that. I just ignore it like most things. I stupidly tried lifting my girlfriend up and my back made a loud popping sound. I was floored either from shock or temporary paralysis

• Hugs
Reactions: burnedCookie, lymbo and Flora1
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
I have that. I just ignore it like most things. I stupidly tried lifting my girlfriend up and my back made a loud popping sound. I was floored either from shock or temporary paralysis
hope your gf ls on the lyght slde wow

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Thanks. It seems to be ok most of the time. It seizes up every now and again but not for long. I have zero muscle at all, don't know what I was thinking. I just didn't foresee that happening. It was higher up in my back. Lower back pain has been a constant for a long time but not really connected, I just slouch a lot

• Love
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Thanks. It seems to be ok most of the time. It seizes up every now and again but not for long. I have zero muscle at all, don't know what I was thinking. I just didn't foresee that happening. It was higher up in my back. Lower back pain has been a constant for a long time but not really connected, I just slouch a lot
lovely cat btw whats the name of that furry frend?

Reactions: Mr2005 and Flora1
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Robbie. We got him from a shelter about a year ago. That's the name they'd christened him. We kept it because she likes Robbie Fowler

• Love
Reactions: Flora1 and lymbo
F

Flora1

Nov 23, 2019
There should be a thread on cat chat that's for sure. :-)

Reactions: lymbo and Mr2005
D

dominodux

Nov 11, 2019
good for you, 'l heard too many horror storyes of botched surgeryes

Infact you should hear SEVERAL surgeons, till you find someone very expert and with a convincent, mini-invasive procedure.

Last edited:
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Yes I have it very bad and I don't even know how because for several years I haven't done hardly any exercise or anything that could've triggered it. I also have abdominal pain. Maybe it could be from lying around all the time in a certain position but I doubt it. Never had any xrays or anything either there is a super long waiting list for them here so not much point.
how old are u, are u sure nothyng u dyd caused the trauma ?

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
how old are u, are u sure nothyng u dyd caused the trauma ?
I am 26. It could be from lying down to much or in a certain position. Or being obese but I've since lost a lot of weight and no difference. Or it could be my stomach/bowel problems. I have a Haitus hernia too and could be related to that. Hard to know.

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
I am 26. It could be from lying down to much or in a certain position. Or being obese but I've since lost a lot of weight and no difference. Or it could be my stomach/bowel problems. I have a Haitus hernia too and could be related to that. Hard to know.
u never got back exams? x ray?

Reactions: mediocre
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
I have grade 2 spondylosis at l5s1 with pars fracture
I've tried the injections etc, I'm on list (nhs) for fusion surgery l5s1 . Its pain all the time ,take pregablin and dihydrocodeine but still pain. I mobilise with 2 elbow crutches
I feel I'd be better without my legs. That's been suggested! By a surgeon
I think people with back pain have a real bad time as pepole without just dont know what it's like. I'd have the surgery now if possible, but the waiting is horrid. I had a micro discectomy done privately in Turkey. They offered to do the fusion but by then I'd overspent and couldn't have it. They give a %10 chance of a reduction of the pain. I'd been hoping to get out mountain walking again, I think those days are well gone. Sorry waffling, am on a massive dose of pregablin. 1.8 g. Thinking of using pre sn next week. I think will act as benzo replacement. Sorry for rambling,

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: samarra, mediocre and lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
I have grade 2 spondylosis at l5s1 with pars fracture
I've tried the injections etc, I'm on list (nhs) for fusion surgery l5s1 . Its pain all the time ,take pregablin and dihydrocodeine but still pain. I mobilise with 2 elbow crutches
I feel I'd be better without my legs. That's been suggested! By a surgeon
I think people with back pain have a real bad time as pepole without just dont know what it's like. I'd have the surgery now if possible, but the waiting is horrid. I had a micro discectomy done privately in Turkey. They offered to do the fusion but by then I'd overspent and couldn't have it. They give a %10 chance of a reduction of the pain. I'd been hoping to get out mountain walking again, I think those days are well gone. Sorry waffling, am on a massive dose of pregablin. 1.8 g. Thinking of using pre sn next week. I think will act as benzo replacement. Sorry for rambling,
you canceled the vacatyon to turkey?

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
you canceled the vacatyon to turkey?
Yes couldn't get flights for extra leg room and assistance unless going with Emirates for a stage via Dubai! And that would've cost about 12k not got .
Going in a nice hotel next week.full regime and 27fg SN . Might partial hang as well. Got rope,
Most probably my case ys from dlsk damage, MRl showed pathology at L5-s1, had a labour job and the payn started then, been flt before as well but now scared to go to the gym
You may need a surgical solution. Was one mentioned?
Yes couldn't get flights for extra leg room and assistance unless going with Emirates for a stage via Dubai! And that would've cost about 12k not got .
Going in a nice hotel next week.full regime and 27fg SN . Might partial hang as well. Got rope,

Or chiropractic

Last edited:
Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
u never got back exams? x ray?
No I've been to the doctor and told them all my symptoms including back pain. Got a gastroscopy and found hiatas hernia. Don't know when I'm going back to see gastroenterologist again just have to wait. Healthcare here is so sloooow I'll be dead before I get answers.
-_-

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019

Or chiropractic
no l dont want surgery

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Hey Lymbo. If you didn't have this lower back pain would you want to live? I know that back surgery is a huge Gamble and I don't blame you for not wanting to have surgery. I wish I never got surgery on my jaw. I still wonder what i would be like if I didn't get it. I just wish you the best.

• Love
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Hey Lymbo. If you didn't have this lower back pain would you want to live? I know that back surgery is a huge Gamble and I don't blame you for not wanting to have surgery. I wish I never got surgery on my jaw. I still wonder what i would be like if I didn't get it. I just wish you the best.
yes l wouldnt want to ctb . lts the only reason l want to ctb now, before my lyfe was great

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
anybody here wyth that nasty curse ? what you do to try help ypurself?
Hopefully nobody recommend this yet. Have u tried a TENS unit? I guess those can help u.

• Love
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Hopefully nobody recommend this yet. Have u tried a TENS unit? I guess those can help u.
never tryed but actually myght have, l tryed so many stuff already cant remember

Reactions: Final Escape
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I have chronic lower back pain due to a gym injury. It's okay for the moment, I guess I'm not doing anything to upset it. What I found helped most when it was bad was buprenorphine patches (butrans, norspan). They reduced the pain about 50% and over time my back got better (to an extent) perhaps due to the physiotherapy exercises I did. Now it's okay as long as I don't do anything or if I keep it strong by working out.

• Love
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
I have chronic lower back pain due to a gym injury. It's okay for the moment, I guess I'm not doing anything to upset it. What I found helped most when it was bad was buprenorphine patches (butrans, norspan). They reduced the pain about 50% and over time my back got better (to an extent) perhaps due to the physiotherapy exercises I did. Now it's okay as long as I don't do anything or if I keep it strong by working out.
dyd u go to have that scanned?
thank you. lower back ys the last part of the body someone should let them operate, alot of them are worse after.notoryosly unseccesfull , unlyke other surgeryes

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
dyd u go to have that scanned?

thank you. lower back ys the last part of the body someone should let them operate, alot of them are worse after.notoryosly unseccesfull , unlyke other surgeryes
Yes, I had X-rays, CT scan and MRI. There was a schmorl's node and a bulging disc. Another thing I forgot to mention was I used TENS machine a lot. I found that very helpful at blocking out the pain.