Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Oh most definitely. I have terrible short and long term memory. I'll forget something literal seconds after seeing or hearing it. If it wasn't for my special ed teacher I wouldn't have graduated Highschool years ago, honestly I probably should have been held back at least a grade. And don't get me started on more adult things like paying bills, I may be in my twenties but that's far above my thinking level.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I did an IQ test back in high school and I have a high IQ but I still did average to below average in school. Tbh idk what having a high IQ means; for me it meant I was qualified to join a separate, special class where I have to pay more than everyone else, have a boring school life with my nerd classmates, and having the worst grade in class because everyone else was actually smart AND dedicated. I also have trouble focusing in class/lectures and remembering things, I'm lazy, and I procrastinate everything. Maybe in some ways I'm smarter than the average person, in terms of knowledge and analytical thinking or whatever, but it's not something you can't achieve with hard work anyway. IQ doesn't matter shit in real world.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Being good at studying or at school doesn't warranty a better life. I had highest marks at high school (not only my course, the whole school). Also at college I had high marks. That made me feel good with myself but not anymore. Look where I am now. My life sucks doesn't matter if I have high marks. Don't feel bad if you have a low IQ. I did IQ test several years ago and it was average. I read that smart people or people with a high IQ tend to be more depressive and suicidal.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I am really frustrated at work over this issue, and I also have insomnia, which multiplies my problems.

H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Did the mensa test some weeks ago and mine is above average. Why I did it? I don't know and I don't care. I made bad choices in life and I don't consider myself smart. Had high marks at school but that was totally pointless. Look where I am now. By the way I know smart people are more suicidal because they analyze everything and realize how pointless life is.