• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I feel pathetic for typing this but I have to get it out of me.
I've been talking to a guy for some time and we fell in love and breifly dated.
He then ghosted me and is still ghosting me without any reason. Today he posted a picture of him kissing another person. I feel terrible.
Why did he date me and then ghost me and now is posting couple pics with someone else? What did I do wrong?
I feel like it's my fault, how pathetic I am.
Nobody will ever love me, I hate myself so much.
I'm sorry.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you.

people are selfish and only care about themselves

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
He then ghosted me and is still ghosting me without any reason. Today he posted a picture of him kissing another person. I feel terrible.
Why did he date me and then ghost me and now is posting couple pics with someone else? What did I do wrong?
I'm sorry.
I did hear love is literally just our instinct to breed. So you're probably right it isn't real.

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you.

people are selfish and only care about themselves
he said he felt the same and we dated for some time, idk what the hell I did wrong
but yea, I still get too attached

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
ZedZeo

ZedZeo

I have no mouth, and I must scream
Sep 10, 2023
I'm sorry that happened. I wish love was real but… well. You know.

It would be so nice if we could each find someone that cares about us. But it doesn't seem possible for some of us

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
We are better off alone than with a love cheat. If theres no honesty then its not love. Ive been through it twice and its crippling. You give of your self unconditionally and some people take advantage of it. So im on my own now and feel better in myself. Love cheats are liars and they are selfish. What could anyone give or take to that sort of relationship....So sorry to hear this news but really its not your fault if this has happened and he committed to you in the first place.

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
You didn't do anything wrong.

The guy was a coward who couldn't even have to balls to speak to you about breaking up, so ghosts you and denies you any explanations or closure.

He's a piece of shit.

Please do not base your value as a person upon people like him.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
M

macrocosm

Apr 3, 2023
I'm sorry.
His actions have nothing to do with you. His actions are his own, and are not a reflection of you or of anything you've done. But your feelings are common; a lot of people look down on themselves when relationships don't go well.

There are millions of other people out there. You are more than worthy and more deserving of the right person to fall in love with. You will find it eventually

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
I'm sorry about what happened to you, it sounds like childish behavior on his part. A real man would never do something like that. So, if you feel that you are not reciprocated, that you do not receive what you give, it is better to leave it and find someone who does. I recommend you find a person with more maturity, if this person corresponds to you, you will not have those problems. You are going to live a beautiful experience, with someone who truly loves you. You will notice an abysmal difference, then it will be worth fighting for that love.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i agree. don't waste your time or emotions on scum. may i ask if you were on this site while dating him?

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
You're not pathetic. Dude sounds low quality. And the problem is, the world's full of people like him. The ones who aren't? They're often snapped up off "the dating market" by people who appreciate basic decency

Aristotle said that most friendships (including what we call romantic relationships) aren't enduring: those based on pleasure & usefulness. Pleasures & usefulness change

However, friendships based on compatible virtues are enduring. Plus, they're both pleasurable & useful. Unfortunately, such people are hard to find, because building virtues requires effort. (Like intellectual & moral virtues — you build them by teaching others & practicing moral actions)

Maybe it's best to let guys come & go. Because most relationships are pleasure-based. Like candy. You can even play games of 'love' to increase the pleasure

You can even do it morally. If you break up with a decent guy, maybe help him find replacements! That's what I do

• Love
Reactions: azurarcher
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i guess it's confession time? i loved this girl head to toe. but she had to leave to her country after uni. i did not know when i'd ever see her again. i spent a fortune just calling her (international calls were not cheap back then). i would have never thought this would happen but yeah i cheated on her. male hormones at that age are hard? to overcome. won't pun there again. i felt sooo guilty. i could have not said a thing but i called her and told her what happened. i can still hear her voice in my head decades later 'don't call me again' and she hung up.

stories of highschool sweethearts in their 60's+ amaze me. you know what though? you don't need to stick to one person. there are so many opportunities out there if you want to try. there are shitheads like me and below. don't base your life on one bad experience. just always be careful.

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
He's probably an avoidant. That's typical for them.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
i guess it's confession time? i loved this girl head to toe. but she had to leave to her country after uni. i did not know when i'd ever see her again. i spent a fortune just calling her (international calls were not cheap back then). i would have never thought this would happen but yeah i cheated on her. male hormones at that age are hard? to overcome. won't pun there again. i felt sooo guilty. i could have not said a thing but i called her and told her what happened. i can still hear her voice in my head decades later 'don't call me again' and she hung up.
Interesting point! Sane societies should have a concept of people attracted to multiple others. Who best pair with people who aren't jealous, or even enjoy watching their partner indulge

There's a term for the latter (cucks), but weirdly it's somehow considered a bad thing! Even though it could help solve soooo many problems — like the sheer destructiveness of jealousy, a miserable affliction