• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
It was really pretty. It was an opal heart with sparkly stuff surrounding it. I felt uncomfortable wearing it for the longest time because it felt too glittery for me. It's somewhere between my apartment, the three stairways down, and the 60 foot grassy path I take to my car.

Hecking yay... :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Desperate_Soul, lv-gras and 1 other person
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
It was really pretty. It was an opal heart with sparkly stuff surrounding it. I felt uncomfortable wearing it for the longest time because it felt too glittery for me. It's somewhere between my apartment, the three stairways down, and the 60 foot grassy path I take to my car.

You are better off without it.

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Is it possible to get a replacement?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Cherry Crumpet
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018

Oh, no! Have you tried looking for it? Maybe get a flashlight and see if you see something shining back at you (hopefully your ring). When I lose my stuff, I wait a couple days and it magically appears out of nowhere. It's even crazier when I swear I've looked around there before. It's like a fairy brings back all my lost items or something.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maravillosa, Cherry Crumpet and 1 other person
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Is it possible to get a replacement?
Yeah. I think I can. It's just a bummer cause I only wore it like 2 times. lol

Oh, no! Have you tried looking for it? Maybe get a flashlight and see if you see something shining back at you (hopefully your ring). When I lose my stuff, I wait a couple days and it magically appears out of nowhere. It's even crazier when I swear I've looked around there before. It's like a fairy brings back all my lost items or something.

I combed through my 'path' I take too and from my apartment like 20 times. People probably thought I was nuts. hah. Well.. I am.. but that's another story. haha. But yes, I have found other random jewlery I thought was lost to time thanks to the trick of shining a flashlight at eye level with the floor. Stuff seems to enter or exit a magic invisible black hole that's somewhere in the vicinity of my bed. I loose like 5 pairs of socks at a time only to discover ones I lost 6 months earlier behind my dresser.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nofaith and Desperate_Soul