• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

soul80

Apr 25, 2018
My house burned down due my neglected neighbor and I lost all that I had, even my pets. Ironically I had Nembutal ready and my hand gun but couldn't take out with me that day. I only could take with me my dog and my personal computer, where I'm writing this now.. I'm so tired physical, mental, emotionally.. I didn't have renter's insurance and dealing with my neighbor's insurance is a hassle, the corruption of the local authorities in my city is not helping me also.. I am thinking in hanging myself, but don't want to fail, also I am staying on the house of some older people in my town, don't want to cause a mess in their house, they have been so nice to me..I taught in jump in front of a car, but the driver could has a serious trauma. What painless method could I use? I also though go to counseling and mention that I can't sleep and probably they would prescribe me some pills for sleep and overdose on those, but I heard there is big risk of failing..
I lost all my personal ID, passport and can't order Nembutal trough Western Union again until can get my Id again.
I am so lost.. I wish I would not awake tomorrow.
I apologize, English is not my mother language and can't think clearly..I can't stop crying
What are my painless options?

Reactions: Amyend88, shrek34, Nausea and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
My house burned down due my neglected neighbor and I lost all that I had, even my pets. Ironically I had Nembutal ready and my hand gun but couldn't take out with me that day. I only could take with me my dog and my personal computer, where I'm writing this now.. I'm so tired physical, mental, emotionally.. I didn't have renter's insurance and dealing with my neighbor's insurance is a hassle, the corruption of the local authorities in my city is not helping me also.. I am thinking in hanging myself, but don't want to fail, also I am staying on the house of some older people in my town, don't want to cause a mess in their house, they have been so nice to me..I taught in jump in front of a car, but the driver could has a serious trauma. What painless method could I use? I also though go to counseling and mention that I can't sleep and probably they would prescribe me some pills for sleep and overdose on those, but I heard there is big risk of failing..
I lost all my personal ID, passport and can't order Nembutal trough Western Union again until can get my Id again.
I am so lost.. I wish I would not awake tomorrow.
I apologize, English is not my mother language and can't think clearly..I can't stop crying
What are my painless options?

Oh my god, is this real? You already had pentobarbital and you lost it in a housefire? Along with everything else?

I'm speechless...

For now, forget about trying to overdose on sleep pills. It won't work.

Reactions: Amyend88, shrek34, Elaina and 4 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Es terrible ...
lo siento mucho

Reactions: Amyend88 and soul80
Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
im so sorry you had to suffer through this, let this be a warning to everyone to invest in a fireproof safe

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
How horrible :( sorry you are suffering this way. Anything we can do to help?

S

soul80

Apr 25, 2018
Oh my god, is this real? You already had pentobarbital and you lost it in a housefire? Along with everything else?

I'm speechless...

For now, forget about trying to overdose on sleep pills. It won't work.
Very real for sure, a nightmare... I got my pento last december from A and saved it to use in couple months more...now nada...

Reactions: Amyend88
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Soul80, do you have a job? If so, you will be able to eventually save up money again for N, a gun, whatever method you choose.

If you really want to end things soon and don't want to wait for more N, a cheaper, more accessible option is chloroquine, a common medicine. If you take with a large amount of sleeping pills (preferably benzos), it is a peaceful death.

Read the chapters on chloroquine in Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death and Dignified Dying:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

I'm personally thinking about combining chloroquine with N.

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
Soul80, do you have a job? If so, you will be able to eventually save up money again for N, a gun, whatever method you choose.

If you really want to end things soon and don't want to wait for more N, a cheaper, more accessible option is chloroquine, a common medicine. If you take with a large amount of sleeping pills (preferably benzos), it is a peaceful death.

Read the chapters on chloroquine in Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death and Dignified Dying:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

I'm personally thinking about combining chloroquine with N.
what does combining those things do? i thought N was good enough

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
It is but some people like to mix it with benzos or other CNS depressants just to be sure i guess. I'm drinking mines straight without anything else but the antiemetics to prevent vommitting.

Last edited:
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

N is certainly effective on its own, and most people die within a few hours. But I want to be 100% sure, plus I take benzos, which means I have a slight tolerance to barbiturates, which is why I'm thinking about combining N with something else. Either chloroquine or a large dose of opiates.