Phantomygg

Phantomygg

Sep 21, 2023
Every time my parents see me they say worse things to me over the years and today is my breaking point, they went on a rant on how I will never amount to anything, crushing any of the last hope I had. I hope I can build enough courage to Ctb so the hurting stops.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, Kit1, Blue Elephant and 8 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Maybe your parents are the problem, rather than yourself.

Reactions: starrchaoz, Kit1, LeperGnome and 5 others
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
I understand how painful can be living with parents that devalue you constantly.
Wish you peace whichever direction you'll take.

• Hugs
Reactions: starrchaoz, Kit1, Blue Elephant and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You parents should treat you better, you deserve to be treated better! I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: starrchaoz, Kit1, LeperGnome and 2 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
People become parents without being "real parents". This definitely shouldn't be the way of treating children. I hope things get better for you and you find peace.

Reactions: Kit1, LeperGnome, Blue Elephant and 2 others
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
sorry they made u feel this way.
hang in there buddy u got this.

Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Every time my parents see me they say worse things to me over the years and today is my breaking point, they went on a rant on how I will never amount to anything, crushing any of the last hope I had. I hope I can build enough courage to Ctb so the hurting stops.
It doesn't matter! It doesn't matter if you amount to something or to nothing in life. It is your life and you get to make the choices and it's fine no matter what you choose. These standards are their standards and they made those standards so that they can control you. Make your own standards! Look at animals, look at how they live, look at how their lives amount to nothing by our standards but look at how they still enjoy life. Do the same!

Ignore these people! They know nothing! They have been trained to say those things, it's automatic. They have no personalities, they are shells. Be smart, be beautiful, ignore and find peace! Do what you want to do! :hugs:

Reactions: lightnings, Old Friend, Kit1 and 2 others