Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Many men I know like tall women. I have an extremely attractive male friend with a gf he loves a lot who is on the heavy side. So my point is maybe it just depends on where you live and what the culture is like there. I also know a beautiful petite incredible girl in love with a bf of hers who acts cold to her. There are so many people of all types shapes and sizes that it's hard to say all men or all women are one way only or they all have to have the same things. People are varied.

Reactions: Élégie, Blondi, ShttyChicken and 2 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Can people have some respect or support for OP in this thread. This is a vent thread.
Yeah, some of the replies are not exactly oozing empathy here. OP has been driven to self harm by these issues, but it's turned into a suffering contest. There are lots of other opportunities to discuss male dating issues. Sorry @tj3333 that you are experiencing this pain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, ThriveOrDie, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Weird thread derailment but as it is the only dental work l ever had done saw the dentist totally fuck me up with the supposedly simple extraction of a wisdom tooth and the consequences of this have been absolutely disabling.
I have nerve damage from a botched root canal. Dental pain sucks.

Reactions: Chinaski
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
can confirm this isn't true, I'm tiny and fragile with nothing to say and I was dumped for being boring and weird

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11, Suicidebydeath and NumbItAll
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
It sucks that a woman cant post about the unfair expectations society has for women's bodies without the post being derailed by incels essentially going "Actchually men have it harder blah blah incel statistic blah blah"

• Hugs
Reactions: lex, affinity, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
The OP is dealing with chronic loneliness and romantic rejection based on her own physical appearance and more importantly, based on personal, real experiences she's had. And quite frankly, if multiple young men are on here complaining about female expectations and how suicidal it makes them, I don't see why the OP shouldn't be allowed to ventilate her personal frustrations with male expectations.

Coming onto this thread to essentially blame her for making negative assumptions about men, attribute her problems to her "maybe it's your attitude" probably wouldn't fly if it was the other way around. It might not be consequential but I am a woman and if I went on one of the incel threads and commented, "maybe it's your attitude toward women that's making your life suck", I'm about 1000% percent sure I would either get the thread locked or receive a warning of some kind that I'm invalidating the OP's pain.

Also, the OP didn't say jack shit about being "entitled to a man's body." She is purely discussing her personal experiences of how she's perceived or treated as a potential romantic partner based on her size. I have no clue where this notion is coming from.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Suicidebydeath, goldenvirginia and 1 other person
goldenvirginia

goldenvirginia

Sep 16, 2021
I don't feel entitled I'm just tired of seeing men with women who all look the same. I'm not demanding anyone of anything it's just the way life worlds and it's fucking frustrating
I'm sorry your thread became derailed. Body issues and low self esteem are very hard to deal with and I sympathise with you enormously. Social media has only intensified people's feeling of inadequacy. The only advice I can give, based on my own experience, is to try and focus more on you and less on others. Try and embrace your differences, own them. I'd rather be an individual and true to myself than ever fake it to fit in.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Suicidebydeath and Mixo
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I will be tidying up this thread a little bit. @tj3333, I am sorry your post was derailed. Your feelings are completely understandable and you have a right to vent your frustrations here.

Can those posting please be mindful of the fact that this is a vent post and not derail the thread, turn it into a debate, undermine women's issues or invalidate the OP. If you feel compelled to do any of these things, please scroll on. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Suicidebydeath, bluedream and 3 others