• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Users have told me they are unable to order as I was. You may recall i received my delivery about 3 weeks ago. (UK). Although there was a notice saying "enterprise" only, i was not asked for any company information - I just entered my details as I would with any online order.

That appears to have changed and people are reporting they no longer order without providing company information.

The bizarre thing is that I tested it twice today I still appear to be able to order without provding the info. Maybe it's because I ordered before. It's a mystery, but stand by to be disappointed if you tought you could still order from this site.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I was looking up yesterday how to create a business in the EU, and it's fairly easy, but does cost a little bit of extra money to do. You can make the business anything you want out of it as long as it shows up in the company registrar of whatever EU country you're in so that the person you're ordering from can look it up and be absolved from all responsibilities if you do CTB. It's a matter to protect themselves as a seller and something that's going to be enforced in the future as more sellers turn to this avenue.

I wonder in theory, we could create a "business", and "employ" half the users on this forum as employees/managers and then use the information to order SN. I wonder if that might work. I ordered shit from my businesses before or for someone else's business even with different addresses and most sellers were compliant because it was all legal.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Users have told me they are unable to order as I was. You may recall i received my delivery about 3 weeks ago. (UK). Although there was a notice saying "enterprise" only, i was not asked for any company information - I just entered my details as I would with any online order.

That appears to have changed and people are reporting they no longer order without providing company information.

The bizarre thing is that I tested it twice today I still appear to be able to order without provding the info. Maybe it's because I ordered before. It's a mystery, but stand by to be disappointed if you tought you could still order from this site.
Yeah I believe thats the case now. It may not be impossible but it's certainly going to be interesting about how serious they are about selling to enterprise only and how much depth they go into verifying businesses whether made up, newly created or by any other illusion.

I have placed an order with said company after the changes took place, I won't detail how I did that here, at least for now, for my protection and others but I am happy to report back in the coming month as to whether I get cancelled, stopped or by some luck have managed to solve the puzzle. I hope I can bear good news. Did you manage to get the amount you required when you ordered Kruger? Hope so

A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
lol these posts about people setting up fake business to order chemicals reminded me of this reddit post

Reactions: Konjac
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Yeah I believe thats the case now. It may not be impossible but it's certainly going to be interesting about how serious they are about selling to enterprise only and how much depth they go into verifying businesses whether made up, newly created or by any other illusion.

I have placed an order with said company after the changes took place, I won't detail how I did that here, at least for now, for my protection and others but I am happy to report back in the coming month as to whether I get cancelled, stopped or by some luck have managed to solve the puzzle. I hope I can bear good news. Did you manage to get the amount you required when you ordered Kruger? Hope so
I did, but also managed to source pento, which is preferred. However I'm struggling to get it tested.

Reactions: justanotherstar
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Good to hear about the SN. Ah yes I definitely see the appeal of pento, I hope you manage to find a way to test it

Reactions: Kruger