• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
Suicide is highly stigmatised where we live, and they will likely face a lot of backlash from their community, family, and friends if I commit suicide. I don't want them to have to deal with this, so I'm trying to find a way that I can help them cover up my suicide.

I am hoping to leave a note that tells them how to hide or cover up my suicide. Since this is an underdeveloped country, there aren't any strict laws about reporting things or performing autopsies. I'm looking for any ideas on how I could go about doing this. I am slightly underweight and a little asthmatic if that helps.

This means a lot to me and would make me CTBing much more peaceful. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you're not comfortable sharing something publicly.

Thank you.

Last edited:
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
Nitrogen will not be detectable if someone removes the tank & exit bag before the cops & coroner get there. But then they'd be in on it, which is not cool. But if you can find someone who will do it, even for $$$, then it's an unsolved mystery.

Reactions: kite
kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
I'm also wondering which suicide method would be best to ensure this? I guess hanging would be a better idea so that it will evidently be a suicide without having the need for an autopsy.

Reactions: esann7
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
I'm also wondering which suicide method would be best to ensure this? I guess hanging would be a better idea so that it will evidently be a suicide without having the need for an autopsy.
i thought you wanted to avoid looking obvious?

kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
yes I do not want it to look obvious, but if it doesn't clearly look like a suicide to my parents they might feel the need to go to the hospital and that will make the doctors do an autopsy and then everyone will know that it's a suicide, i.e. it has to be obvious to my parents but not to anyone else. maybe I could leave a note or something
i thought you wanted to avoid looking obvious?

esann7

esann7

Antinatalist
Oct 3, 2020
Maybe have your parents lie about you getting COVID-19. Have them lie about you not feeling well enough to leave the house. In the meantime, plan to ingest something deadly like SN (if you have access to buy it in your country). If you don't have access to buy SN, then maybe another method that won't seem obvious like the exit bag

Reactions: Fthis and kite
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
If you are in the 3rd world countries. It may be easy because no one care. When you are dead. None of your business. The simple, the best. Why to bother? Looks like you are thinking too much. Tried to stay few years more, could be your best choice for now.

Reactions: Fthis
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
CTB by nitrogen or N leaves no remarks on your body, so would your death be like natural or because of asthmatic attack.
SN turns your body blue, sometimes is suspicious and raise questions. I read a report of a girls CTB in US, they reported the cause as heart attack, start investigations.
Hanging would probably leaves remarks around your neck.

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
yeah I agree with @Tired_Tired - looks like you are overthinking this. you're trying to thread the needle so your parents can figure it out but not the cops & coroner?
good luck, be careful, and dont' overthink it.

• Love
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Can I ask how you know that suicide is stigmatized where you live?

kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
Maybe have your parents lie about you getting COVID-19. Have them lie about you not feeling well enough to leave the house. In the meantime, plan to ingest something deadly like SN (if you have access to buy it in your country). If you don't have access to buy SN, then maybe another method that won't seem obvious like the exit bag
I think this is a great idea, but I'm afraid no one would buy it since many of our relatives and people in this town come to our house everyday. I will definitely consider this as SN is one of my preferred methods. Thank you!
Can I ask how you know that suicide is stigmatized where you live?
The way people talk about it; they see people that commit suicide as very selfish and mentally ill. I've read some articles online of people that have killed themselves here, and most of the people in the comment section discuss how weak and irresponsbile the person who commits suicide is. As for the parents, they are chastised for 'doing' something to be cursed with someone for a child that kills themselves. I face stigma daily for being quiet, so I can't imagine how it would be for suicide.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
CO poisoning via charcoal briquets in a closed room. Looks accidental because it may appear you were bbqing inside or trying to keep warm inside your room but weren't smart enough to see that charcoal gives off CO thereby causing your death. CO deaths happen often in third world developing countries and would mostly be considered an accidental death.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Are you sure that by trying to involve your parents in a cover up you won't be incriminating them? I think where I am if someone did that they would be found guilty of... something..?

kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
Are you sure that by trying to involve your parents in a cover up you won't be incriminating them? I think where I am if someone did that they would be found guilty of... something..?
I don't think that will happen, since this is a developing country many people don't report suicides because of the stigma. I want to help them do this because I know that this will also help them and they would also probably want to do it.

kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
I'm planning to with SN by the end of next week. If you have guys have any other suggestions they would be much appreciated.