• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
Was wondering if anyone could provide the current N source or at least point me in the right direction ❤️ thank you in advance

Reactions: Scacie
Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Pretty sure there doesn't exist any "publicly" acknowledged reliable N source rn, it's incredible hard to get, those that have N bought it a few years ago already.

• Aww..
Reactions: Catching_the_bus
Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
Pretty sure there doesn't exist any "publicly" acknowledged reliable N source rn, it's incredible hard to get, those that have N bought it a few years ago already.
Shoot... Seems I probably missed out on that opportunity.... Hopefully someday there will be a reliable source again

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly, there is no N source from what I'm aware, instead there are just scams. There is just no point to trying to find N online unless one wants to get scammed. I would also love some N but it's just not the reality.

• Hugs
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Join the club, the majority of us are looking for reliable source. I'm so pissed I didn't buy it before the shortage.

• Hugs
M

Moe_Snodgrass

Mar 26, 2023
In accordance with the site rules I am speaking generally. Approximately a decade ago, N was available over-the-counter, to the general public, in many veterinary supply shops in Mexico. Not sure if this is still true because all the search engines have purged themselves of such information regarding Self-End-Of-Life due to general 'ethical' and 'moral' criticisms of them for storing such information. I don't know a good way to test if this is still true short of having someone actually try to purchase it there in Mexico.

Does anyone hae a contact in Mexico that could test this for us?

At some point one of us might like to start a new thread on this Mexico topic. Whoever does, please reply here first so that we do not duplicate the topic.

Me: Uncurable, inoperable metastatic prostrate cancer, now having spread to the lymphatic system and bones.