• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BeautyWSaveTheWorld

BeautyWSaveTheWorld

Dec 22, 2023
It seems to be the most available method for me to carry out. I have the idea of tightnening it around radiator in my room and jumping out the window. The drop is 2-3 floors which I ain't sure is tall enough. Alternative is to do this in my school which has longer fall available, but chances of getting caught are a lot higher. The goal is to break my spinal cord. How much are the chances of not insta ctbing and remaining paralysed for the rest of my life? What is the best way to tie the rope? If you got a detailed tutorial somehwere, I would be very grateful. Also, any other risks?

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
2-3 floor is very good height. You will be done in mere seconds. Make sure the rope is properly and tightly tied to the radiator.

Z

zaddylicious

Apr 7, 2024
After reading lots of others experiences with short-drop hangings and failing, I have also been considering a long drop-drop hanging as my CTB method. I live in a three story townhouse with a balcony. In this case would a hangman's knot be more appropriate and efficient than a slipknot?

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
After reading lots of others experiences with short-drop hangings and failing, I have also been considering a long drop-drop hanging as my CTB method. I live in a three story townhouse with a balcony. In this case would a hangman's knot be more appropriate and efficient than a slipknot?
After looking at many videos of hanged prisoners tangling for 30+ minutes and most likely suffering, this method is a no no at least for me, SN or N the only way

Z

zaddylicious

Apr 7, 2024
After looking at many videos of hanged prisoners tangling for 30+ minutes and most likely suffering, this method is a no no at least for me, SN or N the only way
That's my fear I wish the money to obtain SN or N I had looked at those options too I have also entertained the Charcoal Method which is more accessible my fear there would be causing attention since my townhouse is attached to others.