• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

floaxed

floaxed

Tired of being tired
Apr 27, 2023
Hey everyone, new to these forums. I'm planning on CTB once I find a reliable source for SN. I'm pretty lonely, just went through a really hard breakup so I'm looking for new friends to talk to! I enjoy playing games in my free time, I like Valorant, GTAV, Apex Legends, Minecraft, DayZ, Call of Duty, Fortnite and many more! I also like watching anime, my favorite is Naruto. If anyone wants to play some games together until I CTB peacefully in my sleep I would love to do so. I don't really want to be alone in my final days. If you want, you can respond to this with your discord and i'll add you maybe we could play a few games together. Thanks in advance if you respond to this :)

Last edited:
D

Depression

Apr 25, 2023
I honestly know how you feel. I don't wanna be alone either when I CTB. But I'm in such a bad spot I can't even bring myself to play video games and that used to be a great joy in life. You could hit me up on discord just don't really wanna post that on here publicly.

floaxed

floaxed

Tired of being tired
Apr 27, 2023
Resp
I honestly know how you feel. I don't wanna be alone either when I CTB. But I'm in such a bad spot I can't even bring myself to play video games and that used to be a great joy in life. You could hit me up on discord just don't really wanna post that on here publicly.
Yeah I don't want to post my discord publicly either but I also don't have PM access. Add my alt account and i'll give you my main from there! SorA1#7828

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If you want to chat please send me a message, but I am not into games. I will say that a few people have posted here that they wanted to ctb after a breakup and after a while they recovered- it doesn't always happen, but cases like these seem to have more recoveries than other situations which are more chronic.

• Love
Reactions: floaxed
D

Depression

Apr 25, 2023
Resp

Yeah I don't want to post my discord publicly either but I also don't have PM access. Add my alt account and i'll give you my main from there! SorA1#7828
I can't find your account in discord.

fallenangel444

fallenangel444

ill be home soon
Apr 2, 2023
that would be great i also dont want to be alone when i ctb maybe we can play valo or other games together idm if you want to watch anime together too

• Love
Reactions: floaxed
floaxed

floaxed

Tired of being tired
Apr 27, 2023
can you teach me to suck less at minecraft? 😂
Of course! I'm not that good myself haha but I might be able to teach you a thing or two :) PM me and i'll send my discord
that would be great i also dont want to be alone when i ctb maybe we can play valo or other games together idm if you want to watch anime together too
sent you a pm :)