• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kkkctb

kkkctb

Kkkctb
Sep 19, 2023
Hello, everyone. I am Zero, 23 years old, from India, and I work as a cybersecurity researcher. I'm relatively new here, and I want to ctb in the next 6 months to a year because I'm feeling really down. It seems like I've missed out on a lot in my life. I've never had true friends, and my communication skills are lacking. I also think I don't look very attractive, which might be why nobody wanted to be friends with me in school, and even now, I find it hard to talk to people in real life.

I thought that getting a good job and making some money might help me make friends, but it hasn't worked out. I feel like I don't fit in with my colleagues. When I see my old classmates, even though they make less money than me, they seem much happier, and they have lots of friends. I only have three friends, and I think they're only around because I keep lending them money and throwing parties. If they don't need help, they never call me or hang out with me.

I locked myself in my room five years ago for six months after breaking up with my ex-girlfriend. During that time, I lost all my communication skills and spent the whole day in front of the computer. Sadly, for the past five years, I've been doing the same—spending the entire day in front of the computer. I believe my lack of self-confidence and my appearance are big factors. I find it hard to approach people, and new people don't approach me either; instead, they treat me poorly.

I also easily get jealous of other people, and I've come to hate myself for that. i guess i am the bad person at the end.

I have been working from home until now, but I am going to move to Delhi for my job. I will be living alone there, so I can have some peace and privacy to ctb without being bothered.
so how i can get sn in india. or is there any drug which i can take to drop dead while i am in sleep. and is using sn painfull.
i want a less painfull method.

Last edited:
Reactions: neonzebra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes with your plans, if you wish to read about SN then there are threads that explain the method in detail in the suicide resource compilation.

kkkctb

kkkctb

Kkkctb
Sep 19, 2023
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes with your plans, if you wish to read about SN then there are threads that explain the method in detail in the suicide resource compilation.
yeah i got it but where and how i can buy it in india

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Welcome :)

You don't need to explain your reasoning to anyone here, we are strongly pro-choice.

We're lucky to live in an age where so many easy accessible methods are well documented.

Have a browse through the forum and I am sure you will find something for you.