• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
No matter how much I talk to people, they can't seem to understand the pain I'm in and give me that sense that I'm not alone in this. People around me are evil. They exert their power over me and bully me. When I open up online about my problems (my inceldom and body image issues), people downright insult me and humiliate me. When I tell other people about being insulted, they don't seem to care. I experience the world as alien, as blocking rather than enabling an action. I feel socially ostracized of society and I can't even trust my own feelings and opinions. I don't know if I'm sane or crazy. Everyone tells me I'm crazy but don't offer me realistic, empathetic and viable solutions to fix it. They just like taunting me for being different. Even therapists don't want to help me. I'm really handling with this all by myself and it's emotionally depleting.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Being constantly lonely/anxious/depressed is a type of suffering no one but you can fully understand, but therapists should be able to recognize that and at least empathize. I'm sorry you are hurting so much.

The unfortunate thing with trying to empathize with people IRL is that the lonely people are all lonely on their own, so when they go to talk about loneliness it's with someone who isn't lonely.

I think it is probably wise to not completely trust your thoughts/opinions atm while you are agitated, but the fact that you may be seeing things in a distorted way should not and does not invalidate your feelings and pain. They are real and there are reasons for them. The fact that you are hurting is not a sign that there is something fundamentally wrong with you, it's a sign that something in your life is out of balance.