• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Will be very interested in the results if I still live at that point

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Sounds interesting. Sadly I dont live in UK. Thank you for sharing.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Heads up about this caveat, "Women able to have a baby must have an implant, IUD, IUS or 'coil'. Postmenopausal, surgically sterilised, and women who have only same-sex relationships are allowed."

Pretty grim that they would force women to undergo a very invasive coil or IUD insert to be eligible for an unrelated treatment. It seems this trial is working with DMT, which hopefully shouldn't be as restricted in the future.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Heads up about this caveat, "Women able to have a baby must have an implant, IUD, IUS or 'coil'. Postmenopausal, surgically sterilised, and women who have only same-sex relationships are allowed."

Pretty grim that they would force women to undergo a very invasive coil or IUD insert to be eligible for an unrelated treatment. It seems this trial is working with DMT, which hopefully shouldn't be as restricted in the future.

Thnk = nt necssrly abt 4rcng womn 2 hve procedres - thy prbbly wnt womn wth th/ smallst chnce of becomng pregnnt thru th/ stdy s/ th/ stdy hs th/ bst chnce of keepng partcpnts thru 2 th/ end

Am gussng tht pregnncy & othr typs of brth cntrl wld affct th/ rsults of th/ stdy