• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
Anyone have any knowledge of if a jump off one of the london bridge's (waterloo, blackfriars, tower bridge etc) would kill or would just harm? Wasn't necessarily thinking of going into the water, waterloo bridge has a patch of concrete / sand by it which I could go onto instead... I know about the lifeboat situation on waterloo which does make it less appealing

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
Anyone have any knowledge of if a jump off one of the london bridge's (waterloo, blackfriars, tower bridge etc) would kill or would just harm? Wasn't necessarily thinking of going into the water, waterloo bridge has a patch of concrete / sand by it which I could go onto instead... I know about the lifeboat situation on waterloo which does make it less appealing
I don't think you would die from such a height? There's another popular bridge for jumpers, called archway bridge, but it's near Camden. IMG 5517
People have jumped off this place loads of times.

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
Hi, thanks for the reply! That doesn't look much higher than waterloo admittedly, but maybe it's the angle.. camden isn't far so it could potentially be a shout too. If I didn't die would I get just comatosed? Break both legs? What's the consensus?

Reactions: Enigma the orange
Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Feb 23, 2024
Hi, thanks for the reply! That doesn't look much higher than waterloo admittedly, but maybe it's the angle.. camden isn't far so it could potentially be a shout too. If I didn't die would I get just comatosed? Break both legs? What's the consensus?
Well it depends how you land I guess.
Admittedly, it could go horribly wrong and you could end up disabled as a vegetable. That isn't ideal, as you won't be able to attempt again.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
I don't think you would die from such a height? There's another popular bridge for jumpers, called archway bridge, but it's near Camden. View attachment 129904
People have jumped off this place loads of times.
Have people survived jumping off this?
I hope you find some answers OP! This was going to be one of my methods too, but was going to go into the Thames and drown.

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Feb 23, 2024
Have people survived jumping off this?

I hope you find some answers OP! This was going to be one of my methods too, but was going to go into the Thames and drown.
Yes, people have survived and people have succeeded in CTB.
Jumping is too risky as a method.

weirdog

weirdog

Mar 5, 2024
how is jumping on towerbridge or london bridge with weights on a backpack that has clips on it incase i wanna take it off?