• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hella.physched

hella.physched

May 13, 2023
Ive been trying to find my sweet spot (carotid arteries) for a while now. I read so many threads, articles abt where they r. I knwo where theyr in theory, but u still cant find them. Sources keep saying by the adams apple, but im a female so idk where that is….
& how far back my neck do i go? Or is ut to the sides directly?
Any pictures, explanations can help

Reactions: Rotting Sprout
thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
It is very, very hard to find them. My advice is learn about the carotid triangle. It is between the firm, thick muscle on the sides of your neck (should feel very noticeable and strong), and the hard long thing on the front middle of your neck (should move when you breathe or swallow). There will be an indent in the shape of a triangle between them, near your chin. It's soft and you should feel your pulse in it. THEORETICALLY this is where they are. But I've done a lot of tests and trials and only felt the pressure and headachey feeling, so don't trust me too much, haha.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
If you find your pulse, either side of your trachea, that's the vein. And behind that, like further in, is the artery.

Reactions: TheLittleMouse