• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
How many of you guys at 25+ or 30+ still live with parents, or went back home to parents after "failing" or just because did not find what you were searching for?
Personally, i lived alone for 9 years and when i decided to leave a job, I had no choice but to return to parents for a decent life/survival. At least we divide expenses in 3 and I'm mature enough to do what I want in a way or another...
I think everyone understood that leaving home or marriage are not essential things anymore, but what do you think about it?
Is this one of the causes of your ctb?

Last edited:
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
I know a lot of folks who are not neet and are in their late 20s but still live with their parents

Reactions: FitsTime
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Life is NO cookie cutter, as everyone's life is unique to and upon themselves. If it works for you FANTASTIC!

I never had the option, as my "parents" kicked me out at 18 and I never heard from them again, 100% their choice.

Also, remember that each and every second that you get to spend with them is a blessing, and believe me, it is an empty hole in my soul, as I never had a family nor any relationship with my "parents", so enjoy.

At the age of 68, I wish that I could have had at least a hug from either or both "parents", still stings even after all these decades.

You are a caring soul with so much to give yourself and this world, so refreshing!

Walter

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Living with parents - when u have the option - isn't that bad regardless of your age. You have great and loving parents!

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Life is NO cookie cutter, as everyone's life is unique to and upon themselves. If it works for you FANTASTIC!

I never had the option, as my "parents" kicked me out at 18 and I never heard from them again, 100% their choice.

Also, remember that each and every second that you get to spend with them is a blessing, and believe me, it is an empty hole in my soul, as I never had a family nor any relationship with my "parents", so enjoy.

At the age of 68, I wish that I could have had at least a hug from either or both "parents", still stings even after all these decades.

You are a caring soul with so much to give yourself and this world, so refreshing!

Walter
Thank you for the comment.
From a certain point of view it is true, because i love my parents. But i don't love my hometown(and i'm not the only one who hates it), the mentality and many other things. I actually really hate this city :ahhha:
The only things that keep me living are my passions, unemployment income(for another 1 year) and the love of my parents.
We'll see in the next episodes..

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you for the comment.
From a certain point of view it is true, because i love my parents. But i don't love my hometown(and i'm not the only one who hates it), the mentality and many other things. I actually really hate this city :ahhha:
The only things that keep me living are my passions, unemployment income(for another 1 year) and the love of my parents.
We'll see in the next episodes..
You are such a wonderful person, these comments made me cry with happiness for you, thank you as you really made my day.

Walter