• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
powerless because you can't change the machine you are or the world
helpless because you are sick injured or disabled

we are forced to suffer by the government and society because they have imposed that all life is worth living through even tho it is not always the case at all

there are many valid reasons for suicide in this fucked up world like being debilitated
but they don't care at all

powerless because you can't change these oppressive governments around the world that won't let us die in peace

helpless because you are sick or injured and nobody can do anything to make you well again

so you are just forced to suffer unless you take matters into your own hands and do a Do It Yourself suicide for which there are not many accessible reliable peaceful methods

I wouldn't want to ever exist again not after how I've been treated here it's pure evil

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I wouldn't want to exist under any circumstances as existence is beyond undesirable, it truly is such a devastating tragedy how there is no acceptance towards suicide even know existing really is just meaningless suffering, it's so disturbing how this society is so anti-suicide even know this existence can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to. It really disgusts me how humans cause others to suffer by forcing them here in the first place and do all they can prolong such suffering no matter what.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, we really are in hell when we don´t have the right to end our sufferings and have to write on the Internet about death and suicide.