• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ineed2die

Feb 15, 2024
Hello,

I was wondering what people thought about livestreaming your suicide. I have an immense desire to do something embarrassing/loud before killing myself on livestream.

What websites and streaming services would be best? A multistream would be best, but i dont have the internet for that.

If i do, i will drop a link here.

Thanks,

I

ineed2die

Feb 15, 2024
I don't judge, it's your life, but I don't think I would enjoy some death fetishists watching me kick the bucket. For me it's very personal and sensitive thing.
I want it for that reason really. So someone can get something out of it.

Reactions: davidtorez
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I recently asked what people thought about posting om social media and the general consensus is that the risk of someone stopping you or alerting authorities is just too high. Would you be concerned about that?

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
It's a choice like any other when you CTB. If it resonates with you, there is no reason why you should not stream it. Yes, some people will be hurt by it, but suicide is the source of the greatest hurt. You just need to decide if it's important enough to you. (Streaming is my choice, and I don't mind getting DMs from those who want to watch)

But you have to be responsible - So you don't stream where small kids can see it (FBLive) in the same way you don't hang on children's play structures. If you end up on a Gore site, well people should know what to expect
I recently asked what people thought about posting om social media and the general consensus is that the risk of someone stopping you or alerting authorities is just too high. Would you be concerned about that?
That is real - it is probably better to find a select audience that wants to see your CTB and then set up a secure webpage. I am approaching it this way - only those who ask to be part of it through a DM, will see it

Last edited: