• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

euphie.kun

Mar 5, 2023
is the rate of dying high or low, when it comes to over the counter meds?

I was thinking a shit ton of melatonin gummies, sleeping aid pills, and just any medicinal stuff u can find. Ibuprofen, cold/fever meds, pain meds, etc

im not going to go through in the mean time, im thinking sometime in the mere future would be better. I find i have guilty conscience, and the urge to actually stay alive over powers my urge to die

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
The only OTC meds you can actually have any chance of CTBing from are paracetamol and ibuprofen, and I would not recommend either!

Death by paracetamol and ibuprofen are incredibly painful. Both involves tons of damage to your organs, the former you'll pass away after 2 weeks of tons of pain due to liver failure, the latter you'll do a lot of damage to your stomach and probably only die after a couple of weeks too.

If you want to CTB on the Oral Overdose method, you'd best look into something like SN (Sodium Nitrite). Please read my topic about the Oral Overdose method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-advice-on-oral-overdosing.110940/

Last edited:
Reactions: Fwompje and sleepyturtle
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
In the u.s., according to a harvard study, ctb by pills works less than 2% of the time, and when it does work it is usually powerful opioids. You are much more likely to damage your health than to ctb.

Reactions: Homo erectus and Fwompje
Yankey Doodle

Yankey Doodle

Mar 2, 2023
OTC meds are meant to be less potent than prescribed meds in order to cater to the general population, meaning its less strong than you would anticipate. Therefore, ODing with OTC is not practical as said above, its going to be very painful.

Reactions: Krieger
Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
Extreme agony and you'll end up alive but wishing you died.