• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Some people are in a place where it seems there isn't anything, but I think they still have certain things that they enjoy. Some pople have tons of things to enjoy but don't. It's good if each person can find the way to enjoying what is good while they can.

S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
I enjoy cooking a good meal, it's really satisfying to build something homemade, tasty and nutritious. I also like it when I'm drunk

• Love
Reactions: Yakamoz
rue

rue

chronically ill
Sep 22, 2019
My life's mostly good, I believe. It's really all the bad possibilities that plague my mind. Can't appreciate it. Sometimes when I can tho.. life is good then, yeah

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Life is full of ups and downs. Some people are more fixated on the ups while some are more fixated on the downs. It affects on how you view life. Some people in mental health crisises are too fixated on the downs. Some can't help it since their brain doesn't produce as much Happy chemicals. But yeah, life is good sometimes.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Even I have moments when I feel good. So, yeah. But non existence still wins.

Reactions: drmihilo
underscore

underscore

captain faggot
Mar 7, 2023
yup. still love my brother, still love baking, still love clothes-even when youre 'ready to go' theres still SOMETHING you enjoy doing (ignoring total anhedonia lol)

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Life is full of up's and downs for everyone. That's just what it is.

If you have a depressed base line, then you could still attract good situations. Happened to me luckily more than enough. To cover up the depressive base line i have neglected basic parts of the life to the benefit of building a facade. I thus became dependent on the circumstances. When they inevitably collapsed— all at once— im not only back to base line but the lowest I've ever been.

So be careful what you wish for…

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Sometimes yes. My mood swings are very fucky tho. One day I can go to a convention and have the time of my life, then the next I'll have a mental breakdown and want to ctb. Those nice small moments in between tho, I like those.