• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
Be happy no matter what.
If you look closer, happiness is just a state of mind made by neurotransmitters, and it's the only thing we aim for. I think that the older we get we tend to forget about being happy and start having a lot of things to worry, like having a career, house, family, car, bills to pay, etc. All those things doesn't matter if it's not what you wish for.

ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
quote from the internet: "Shaking the whisper of inspiring superstitions, common sense tells us
that life (of man) is only weak weak light between two perfectly black eternities.
There is no difference in their blackness, but we tend to look at the abyss of the pre-consciousness
with less embarrassment than the one to which we fly with speed
four thousand five hundred heartbeats per hour. "

Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
There is no meaning. We are nothing. We are just here and we happen to have a conscience. We live, we die, end of.

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
The meaning of life from an animal perspective is to reproduce. But the big meaning is non-existent. We are just here, we can eat, fuck, theorize or whatever. It will not matter, your life does not matter and so does mine. There is no guide written or communicated by any god. It is hard to swallow and cynical, but you do not have to listen to me.

reveriewong

reveriewong

Feb 22, 2019
To strive towards making your tiny piece of the world better than it was before you got there.

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Each person must find their own meaning, purposes, reasons. It must come from within. It is for each of us to answer for ourselves. The answer can change over time as we change.

Reactions: burnedCookie

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
A bunch of things that eat other things and reproduce.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
View attachment 9685

Where do you guys end up?
Apparently my path leads to peace through resignation from desire.
It seems I'm more of a hedonist than anything. Which actually makes a lot of sense right now, because one of the things that finally broke me was when anhedonia set in. All the enjoyment is gone. I can't even eat right, because my sense of taste is broken.