• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, existence really is so incredibly undesirable. I know that under no circumstances I'd ever want to exist, to me only never existing is perfection. I'm tired of having the ability to exist in this hellish world where there is endless potential for pain, cruelty and suffering, to me existence is such an abomination, I find it beyond tragic how something so harmful as life even exists at all.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
It truly is, existence really is so incredibly undesirable. I know that under no circumstances I'd ever want to exist, to me only never existing is perfection. I'm tired of having the ability to exist in this hellish world where there is endless potential for pain, cruelty and suffering, to me existence is such an abomination, I find it beyond tragic how something so harmful as life even exists at all.
It is absolutely scary how there is no limit to ones suffering in this world like you said in your threads. Its just pain, torture, isolation, darkness, grief, loss, torment. This truly is a prison or a hell hole as i would describe it, and its going to get worse as more time goes on

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I heard that before you were born, you could preview several different lives before deciding on one. I think that we were probably all tricked into coming here. They probably only showed you good things in your life and nothing bad. Anyways, life sucks and then you die

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I heard that before you were born, you could preview several different lives before deciding on one. I think that we were probably all tricked into coming here. They probably only showed you good things in your life and nothing bad. Anyways, life sucks and then you die
i can't imagine in a million years choosing this life
Unless the other lives i previewed was being born with no limbs or something

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
To live dead or die alive - a strange choice.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Maybe our souls were naive and we weren't aware of how challenging and how much suffering would be here

Reactions: iloverachel