• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
I really dgaf about anything nowadays especially the "living longer" trend.

There should have been a minimum standard for quality of life and once you're outside of that criteria euthanasia is offered or accessible.

I think Religion and the Ten Commandments have scared too many Governments and people into being afraid of "playing God" by killing people yet they happily slaughter millions of animals every year because the same book tells them it's ok.

If the Bible had some clause about mercy killings if the person was suffering too much euthanasia probably would have always been commonplace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Akaraine, Unknown21, Philipp_Mainländer1 and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
100% agree. I have 24/7 chronic pain from a nasty car crash, car crash not my fault, wrong place at the wrong time. I have told my pain management team that if and when quantity overtakes quality of life, I have a VAD waiting for me. It is so strange how they give me such a weird look, as far as not knowing what to say to me.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Alexei_Kirillov and DepressedDude
D

DoubleUp8

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
But some of the worst are godless. Bible doesn't explain it for everyone. Especially some so-called doctors at hospital think they are God. And a lot of it is just sadistic. And of course the profit motive. He's got ivs and feeding tubes attached but by golly he's still breathing thanks to the ventilator and the Medicare reimbursements are rolling in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, ijustwishtodie, DepressedDude and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
But some of the worst are godless. Bible doesn't explain it for everyone. Especially some so-called doctors at hospital think they are God. And a lot of it is just sadistic. And of course the profit motive. He's got ivs and feeding tubes attached but by golly he's still breathing thanks to the ventilator and the Medicare reimbursements are rolling in.
I do think Christianity is largely responsible for the prevailing belief that "every life is precious" though. Most secular, atheistic people subscribe to that belief whether or not they realize its ultimate origins in faith.

• Hugs
Reactions: Socrates Respecter, ijustwishtodie, DepressedDude and 1 other person
W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
I really dgaf about anything nowadays especially the "living longer" trend.

There should have been a minimum standard for quality of life and once you're outside of that criteria euthanasia is offered or accessible.

I think Religion and the Ten Commandments have scared too many Governments and people into being afraid of "playing God" by killing people yet they happily slaughter millions of animals every year because the same book tells them it's ok.

If the Bible had some clause about mercy killings if the person was suffering too much euthanasia probably would have always been commonplace.
I also agree

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedDude and whywere
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Apr 25, 2024
I'll Never understand either the live long and you will be fulfilled crowed, or, the Live life to the max crowed, to me it all seems like each group is trying there hardest to convince themselves that there life has a purpose. The Live long crowed, thinks that by contributing to the continuation of life by working and setting goals or by reproducing that there adding value and by virtue have now found meaning in there life's. while the You Only live once crowd seem to be coping with there purposeless existence by doing drugs, partying and being over all degenerates.

Neither of these seem particularly productive to me, and are just self destructive coping mechanisms.

Reactions: DepressedDude
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree, life really should be more about quality than quantity but sadly people are too pro life to acknowledge that. I've even seen some people say that they'd rather live a life full of suffering than be non existent. Humans truly confuse and repulse me. I can't comprehend how people want to suffer so much just to stay alive for slightly longer. I think that religion has made people stupider and more egotistical

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me existence was never something of quality in the first place, I see nothing desirable about the meaningless and unnecessary burden of existing as a human, I'd prefer to not exist no matter what. Euthanasia needs to be accessible no matter what not just for those who meet a certain suffering criteria, it shouldn't be other people's place to decide who should be allowed to peacefully die.

As after all none of us chose this imposition in the first place, rather it was so cruelly forced on us because of selfish pronatalists so we should simply be able to die peacefully when we wish to, nobody should ever have to struggle to die. I see no quality in suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway when the peace of non-existence solves everything.