• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I can't stand this life and those humans. What's the point of working and doing nothing in your life? You only have limited time and they force you to do things that you don't want. Work then time flies very fast. You age then do nothing because you are expired.
Staying in this torture for more years is unbearable.
I don't believe in any of societies norms and I won't follow it anyway, I will end my life or live differently (life sucks and I don't want to stay but this is just if I assume I want to live).

But the hell of life, we go through this madness and suffering only to end someday and all of the efforts will be useless and meaningless. Logic says to end it ASAP. I know there are things I love to do here but time is flying and I will get pained more for nothing.

I wish I sleep and never wake up Fuck this torture machine called life.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, lv-gras, blueming and 7 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
agree life istupid some day I will end my life

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
FredTheCripple

FredTheCripple

Mar 21, 2018
The development of suicide pod is coming along nicely. Shame the laws in most countries will hinder its availability.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
It just gets more stupid everyday.I hate it.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals