Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
This world is cruel because it's selfish and people only care of their own wants and needs. They don't care much about the wants and needs of other's.

most people are, yes you guessed it, selfish. Most ppl are in this game of life for themselves. We are a species that eats animals just for taste. We are greedy and dont wanna know about pain of others or any of their troubles.

Natural "selection" is an attempt to describe what has happened. Nature isn't alive, and it doesn't pick or select or chose in any conscious, analytical way. It's just the (descriptive) laws of physics.

We are an incredibly stupid species I believe it is cruel to bring life into the world because they will one day suffer and then die.

The modern world and its society is not constructed to be conducive to your happiness

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, MatrixPrisoner, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
why are you just reposting old posts from around the web? is it because they personally resonate with you?

• Wow
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
why are you just reposting old posts from around the web? is it because they personally resonate with you?
because i've got a brain injury and can't write very well anymore and yes they resonate with me

• Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and NoAIarmsNoSurprises
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
because i've got a brain injury and can't write very well anymore and yes they resonate with
Oh ok sorry to ask I just saw what someone had posted in the previous thread and got a bit worried

Last edited: