• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Xanax. Wine. Crawling into bed and pretending I'm still five. Watching stupid youtube videos. Listening to music. Some games, I guess.

I saw today the trailer of Cyberpunk 2077 and i can't wait to play it :tongue:

Okay I did see some people playing Detroit Become Human, and I don't have a PS4 or anything but darn I wanna play that game.

Reactions: Cyanide and Caerula
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I saw today the trailer of Cyberpunk 2077 and i can't wait to play it :tongue:
Speaking of E3, that new Last of Us II trailer was interesting. Really curious about what direction they are taking the game, considering the only non-gameplay scene was of Ellie and some other girl kissing. Not that I am complaining, I have no problems with that, but it does make me wonder if the sequel will be focused on some kind of romance... Which makes me wonder if Joel will be playable alongside Ellie, or just a NPC.

Well, I hope the story is good. The Last of Us (the first) is one of my favorite games.

Reactions: Cyanide and Caerula
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I usually don't shop before 2AM but a couple of days ago I needed a battery for something so ran out to one of those tiny Dollar General stores. I was feeling like sh*t waiting in line to pay for my battery with families all around me talking about birthdays, Valentine's Day... When I finally got up to the cash register clerk it was hard to try appearing "normal." I was confident I'd failed. BUT, the older woman who took my money and gave me a receipt returned my, "Have a good night," with, "You too, sweetheart." As I walked to my car I was beaming, so happy I almost cried. I hadn't received a kind word from someone in real life in YEARS. Even just writing this here has made me happier...

Reactions: Cyanide