• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Cake. Watermelon. Strawberries with sugar. And peaches with salt. Sleeping on a full stomach. Klonopin. Oranges too.

Reactions: Caerula and Cyanide
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I feel that. Everything is just a temporary distraction.

Yea, that topic was asking about a whole good years and I don't think it exists for me at least.

This is my happiness even if it is short. I think it is more true than many of the illusions other people have. Because I really love doing these things.

But the sad part is everything is temporary. I hate the ending moments then it will turn to nostalgia. Everything dies and ends and we stay longer and see these endless endings of other things we love.

Other thing that suck for me is losing brain chemicals or chemical imbalance or whatever it is called (anhedonia). I can be emotionally numb which make me appreciate the moments of happiness and enjoyment more whenever I get them. Getting a sudden loss of chemicals and change from happiness to numb also is a horrible experience.

I

Inertia

May 24, 2018
The diversity of life, especially examining plants up close, is a wonder that I like to explore when I'm doing better. There are many things that bring me happiness (when I'm not feeling numb), but it's brief and inevitably followed by a crash (within a few hours, a day at most) that often leaves me feeling worse than I felt before I did whatever the happiness-inducing thing was. It's a rollercoaster I tend to avoid these days, since a lifetime of trying to work through/past it hasn't been successful.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Awe, I love that! That's super cute! What kind of music and stories are you into?
Generally depressing stuff, as it helps me cope with the harshness of reality. Though every now and then I enjoy me some cute, cheerful stuff, such as the anime in my avatar (K-On!).

Reactions: dhk96 and Cyanide
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
My two favorite football teams look solid on both sides of the ball for the upcoming season.
I'm staying alive so I can hopefully get to watch my chiefs win the super bowl. After that, who knows.

Reactions: sif and Cyanide
Kira

Kira

Same stuff, different day
Apr 27, 2018
A super late reply, but have you gotten any news on possibly being able to volunteer this summer? :)
Not yet. I'll ask about it when I take my dog to the vet in a few weeks

Reactions: Cyanide
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Animal companions.
Cool, gray, rainy weather.
Perfectly cooked broccoli florets--crisp and crunchy but still easy to chew.
A returned smile at the grocery store or post office or...
Another motorist who doesn't have to--but still does--let me exit a parking lot into traffic, and does so with a smile.
A book or short story or movie or ... that's both riveting and not focused on a romance as if everyone in the world enjoys one.
Learning about communities that act to preserve and protect wildlife and natural spaces instead of exploiting them.
Someone keeping her or his word to me.

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
My dogs bring me a lot of joy, I do still enjoy a few things but not enough I guess. I'm really into reading and watching series, they get me out of reality, not completely but enough for me to enjoy it. I love having a good conversation with people in general. Unless those people are my age or in their late teens, those scare me to death haha I can get along way better with adults.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Happiness? Nothing. My cat used to give me a little, but since he's been dead these last couple years, even that tiny bit I did manage to have is now just an ever growing distant memory. Whatever good times/feelings he and I shared get harder & harder to recall with each passing moment. What's more, I'm so apathetic I can't even feel the slightest bit sad about it. I'm just so tired of all this. All I've got nowadays are a bunch of the same old, thoroughly worn out distractions which become ever more empty & worthless as time goes on. Pushing a grimy, rusty needle of mindless entertainment into my brain desperately hoping to numb the pain despite the fact that it's already long engulfed & penetrated every fiber of my being. A roaring tsunami of discomfort may temporarily quiet itself to a low hum when I'm briefly absorbed in some diversion or another, but the point is it's always there. Like an invisible rope drawn taut through the air. Always there. Always so tight. That tension fills me with an indescribable despair. The torment just slips through my fingers like a waterfall of burning acid. Searing, unrgraspable pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: anna and Cyanide
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Alcohol, music, and mostly my cat. Although he is already 15 years old and makes me incredibly sad knowing he will in the next few years.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
How the hell did you get a pet panda??? What do you feed it???

I didn't say it was a pet, silly. :P I watch videos of them on youtube. I saved over 1,000 videos and pictures of them. I'm a wee bit obsessed. This is my favorite panda and the only brown panda in the world. His name is Qi Zai. QiZai2

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
If you had a pet panda, he could set up the nitrogen tanks for you. lol

I'd have to win the lottery. They cost millions. And I'd only want Qi Zai. He's the sweetest, not too bright though. Don't think he could set up nitrogen :P

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I'd have to win the lottery. They cost millions. And I'd only want Qi Zai. He's the sweetest, not too bright though. Don't think he could set up nitrogen :P

If you won the lottery, you could buy Qi Zai and then hire a Chinese person to train him on how to set up the nitrogen. I doubt they would arrest a panda for assisting suicide. lol

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
If you won the lottery, you could buy Qi Zai and then hire a Chinese person to train him on how to set up the nitrogen. I doubt they would arrest a panda for assisting suicide. lol

With our crappy, conservative government, you never know. :P

Reactions: Cyanide
N

Nano

Jun 11, 2018
My dog,music,drawing (i try to draw ,but I don't feel anything when I try to do something,that includes drawing)but it's still interesting to see other people's drawing)and a loyal friend,she makes me feel that everything will be fine. But my life it's like a cycle:I want to die ,but there's always something that makes me think twice,but after some minutes,I remember that things can't be solved and nothing matters (then the cycle repeats) . But yeah,these are the 3 things that makes me feel a little happy for a moment.

Reactions: Cyanide and Caerula