Ravel

Ravel

tired
Dec 13, 2021
You feel pain but have no one to talk to, no one to undestand the anguish of having a mental illness, no one can relate and you're just surrounded by normies that think life is just precious and keep spamming suicide hotlines and cliché advices, i'm tired of these fuckers, man

• Hugs
Reactions: butterfly000, Forever Sleep, LoiteringClouds and 5 others
denix66

denix66

Sep 9, 2022
You feel pain but have no one to talk to, no one to undestand the anguish of having a mental illness, no one can relate and you're just surrounded by normies that think life is just precious and keep spamming suicide hotlines and cliché advices, i'm tired of these fuckers, man
If it is something totally obvious... No one is the one to decide for you... your "life" is yours and belongs to you... I am convinced that in the future... near or distant this will stop be like this...Currently I am experiencing a situation of a family member (brother-in-law) who has stage IV cancer. in the Colon and metastases in the liver.... there are so many that I consulted in specific renowned Clinics.... they cannot offer him anything more than chemo than any Public Center of the Health System.....What I did not know The fact is that none of the doctors are going to tell him that the prognosis without chemo is 2/3 Months to live.....with chemo....maybe 3 unbearable and useless years of pain......And stupefied I find out that they are NOT going to tell the person involved....who is in full mental capacity.... How is this possible in Spain...????.

They play at being gods....There is no right to this..What's the point of acting like this....????..He is 68 years old and a Biologist by profession..... I am very angry.... but I must remain silent because no one is in my favor....

Why not give him the option to go in Peace and avoid Martyrdom, sorrow, pain, and despair.....It is Horrifying....and even more so in a Country that does not admit euthanasia....but a writing of last wills signed by the patient and two witnesses...... Paper wet, if the doctors...the vast majority adhere to the code of ethics......In my city 45,000 have..... An abortion has never been performed in the Public Health System... no doctor has provided......Only some in Madrid and Barcelona......and that is in any Private Center...

We really have it very very bad, those of us who are in favor of free decision...every day it is more difficult to access a simple psychotropic for which they are already asking for ID AND a prescription, as if it were a drug classified as narcotic.... We go backwards instead of moving forward......

I take Tanpetadol 150Mg ..... that added to the pain, you come to the conclusion of wanting CTB....so that I can rest in peace.....I have my S/N safe.... but every time it gives me more fear the failure the vomit .....I think that in the end I will choose a Bridge .....it is much safer ..... Little by little you become clearer that you have to think about yourself .....and forget about the "damage" you can cause to your children.....It takes time but I have already arrived.....

Greetings to everyone for being here... and my congratulations to this incredible forum that endures despite everything and remains online... we have to contribute to the extent of each one so that this continues... There are few voices left as it is.....and anyone who enters and reads.....without registering what is discussed here.....I don't know if they have a Primate brain......I'm sure This will give you something to think about...

Only in my opinion... you have to be very careful that no minor sneaks in... I think it is essential that this is controlled in some way... It is the only reason why they can invalidate the work that this site carries out....And the day will come when society understands that this cannot be hidden and turned into a taboo.....this must be brought to the light of day and given the importance What does it have...it cannot be put in the bottom of the drawer that in most of the countries of the Schengen area and the USA the number of suicides exceeds the number of deaths in traffic accidents......This is Demented

A Big Hug for Everyone and encouragement...let's not let this go out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ravel and Joarga
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
most people tell me "i think people should all just figure their shit out. its tough, but its whatcha gotta do. people shouldn't rely on the kindness of others". why does the world have to be that solitary and cruel? its all just machismo and bravado. easy for the emperor to condemn the man down in the pit of the coliseum. i cant help but to think that if they woke up in my shoes they'd blow their brains out by weeks end. i try to embody the opposite of that. no matter how trivial, distant, or incomprehensible someone's problem may seem to me, i still want to react with nothing but compassion and understanding. very holier than thou post on my part, i should make a disclaimer that holding a philosophy is a far cry from practicing it. its an ideal, not a reality. at least for now

Reactions: denix66 and Ravel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also cannot stand pro-life people and their toxic positivity, it's just insensitive to me how it's forced everywhere with those people continuing to invalidate the suffering others go through.

Reactions: denix66 and Ravel