wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
life is painfully overvalued, i'll never understand why life is given more importance than all else no matter the situation. why is murdering someone who's done nothing but harm bad? why is killing yourself when your life has been nothing but pain bad? nobody cares how much you suffer in your life, only if you choose to give up or try to rid the root of said suffering. why is suicide prevention even a thing? nobody ever bothers to actually prevent the circumstances that cause someone to become suicidal, just block the ones in pain from ending said pain. i hate this godforsaken world, if a meteorite could destroy this planet at this very instance, i'd be the happiest i've ever been.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Rogue Proxy, floralheaddress and 11 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i 100% agree w & relate to everything u said. so many things abt people & society legit just make no logical sense. it really drives home the fact that the majority of humans are idiots. for this to be our world & how it's been for so long, & it was just incredibly worse before?? no true, significant progress has been made in the last decade except for 1 or 2 things that're already getting undone by said idiots. this (among many others) is 1 of the reasons i think humans are inherently bad. if we were inherently good we wouldn't be spending the past century-present day trying to claw our way out of the filth of past generations.

personally, i think the brain rot's seeped wayyyyyyyy too deeply into everything. we're donezo.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rogue Proxy, floralheaddress and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a repulsive and evil place, I'd also see it as better that it's eternally erased, it disgusts me how humans continue to create so much suffering and harm by so selfishly procreating yet making suicide so inaccessible. Humans truly are the worst species, it's tragic how humans haven't gone extinct yet.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Ἡγησίας, divinemistress36 and 5 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Human life is really valued too much. Human life should only be extended, not shortened. People are expected to suffer, not die. Man is trying to make himself immortal due to the fear of death. We live in a time and place of denial of death. Murder is illegal in civilization but not in nature among hunters and gatherers. Suicide became a sin in civilization because of religion. The death penalty has been abolished in most countries and assisted suicide is illegal in most countries. This means that most people in most countries have no right to die. But the state allows that the country´s inhabitants can have as many children as they want. It is no wonder that our planet is overpopulated. The society only wants to increase the overpopulation, not reduce it. We are headed for an overpopulation collapse.

Reactions: divinemistress36
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I think I agree and disagree with this. People are forced to live when they have no desire to, which feels unfair. I suppose there's many methods, but the most peaceful ones are getting controlled and harder to access. I only knew one source for SN and now it's gone, though I have no desire to die anytime in the near future.

On the other hand, value is very subjective, so what someone may value as priceless, others may value as worthless. And then suicide is also taboo, so anything taboo is frowned upon and then people will band together on the "moral" side, which is pro-life.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree that life is overvalued, I think most people are scared of their death so they pretend it won't happen and that's it's "wrong" for anyone else to die. It's why suffering isn't taken seriously.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy