sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Life is honestly absurd. We're born, go to school, work, get old, and then die. I hate this system and pipeline that we're all forced into. I hate the fact that we have to become wageslaves to capitalism after college. I hate that we have to work for and earn a living, and that we have to buy into the pyramid scheme of this capitalist system and society. I hate that this is the formula (this isn't exactly the right word I'm looking for, will edit later when I find the right one) for life on this planet. There's more and should be more to life than this!

I also hate the fact that it costs money to exist on this planet and that we have to pay for our existence. This world is honestly a dystopia, it's hell. Hell doesn't exist and is rather this world. I hate how we have to do all of these things. Like literally why? What's the purpose of all of this? I just don't understand.

I personally never want to have to work for a living or get old. I don't think it's fulfilling to be chained to a job and the costs of existence. I would find that kind of life too depressing to live. It doesn't seem meaningful or fulfilling to me. It's not worth living in my opinion. I will ctb to rebel against and escape this illogical blueprint (still not completely the right word for it) for life in this world. I will never become a real adult or reach old age! I hate adulthood so much and I wish I could be a kid again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oneness, SpiritualDeath, Immensevoid and 7 others
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
The purest of hearts arises near the worse of malices. Had i not have faith in such, i would presume life to be the culmination work of evil.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly don't see any value in having to exist, I view existence as the most terrible mistake that was completely unnecessary and only caused harm. I see it as curse being burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly in this futile existence, this world truly is hell.

Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid and myusername890
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
It's all about ableism. The only good thing about humanity is science

Reactions: sserafim
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
if you have a disability, youre basically screwed by your government and society, an outcast basically. obviously this will vary from country to country