• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I always wonder if we're fucked or we're simply "superior" to the easy-going and normal human beings.
I mean, what is happiness? Study, marry, work, have a child and die as an oldman/woman? It looks so empty to me! (How ironic, I feel empty myself but at least I ask myself, what the hell is life and this universe? I just can't ignore it.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I always wonder if we're fucked or we're simply "superior" to the easy-going and normal human beings.
I mean, what is happiness? Study, marry, work, have a child and die as an oldman/woman? It looks so empty to me! (How ironic, I feel empty myself but at least I ask myself, what the hell is life and this universe? I just can't ignore it.
Well for some taking drugs is empty, for me it isn't ... especially psychedelics... people enjoy their lives if they have a lot of fun, or a lot of things they like.

Sometimes you can't get what you want and that really stinks. For example I can no longer have fun with psychedelics... There are many things that can dissociate us from enjoying as well as there are many enjoyable things...
If you have to work a boring job it doesn't help the fun, eh.

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have heard such filler statements akin to "Life is great!" spewed by pro-lifers and normies alike, and usually it is said in a corny tone of voice. It is quite irritating to hear such filth being spewed. Anyways, yes, usually people who say that are leading great lives and in the US, there is a strong mentality of "I got mine, screw the rest!" kind of attitude. :angry::aw:

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve and demuic