• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

traintracks.mp3

traintracks.mp3

it wears me out
Mar 4, 2024
My life is good, by all measurable standards. I am stable in relationship, job, housing, etc, but the crushing sadness still doesn't cease. I have been depressed since I was 8, and barely remember what happiness feels like. I've been in treatment since I was 10. I am turning 20 soon. I believe 20 will be my ultimatum. Is this really all that happiness is? Is life just a few sparks of dopamine washed away by an unshakable melancholy? I cannot live for the happy moments, when the painful ones are so much stronger. Every rare moment of joy I have pales in comparison to the daily sadness of life. I wish I could imagine things would get better, that I'm simply at rock bottom, but the truth is my life is good. I should be at my peak. But I still find myself crying at night, wishing for a home that doesn't exist. I've begun to believe this "home" is death. I'm still haunted by my past, cannot rid myself of prying eyes, wandering hands, and fear. I just want to go home.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
My life is good, by all measurable standards. I am stable in relationship, job, housing, etc, but the crushing sadness still doesn't cease. I have been depressed since I was 8, and barely remember what happiness feels like. I've been in treatment since I was 10. I am turning 20 soon. I believe 20 will be my ultimatum. Is this really all that happiness is? Is life just a few sparks of dopamine washed away by an unshakable melancholy? I cannot live for the happy moments, when the painful ones are so much stronger. Every rare moment of joy I have pales in comparison to the daily sadness of life. I wish I could imagine things would get better, that I'm simply at rock bottom, but the truth is my life is good. I should be at my peak. But I still find myself crying at night, wishing for a home that doesn't exist. I've begun to believe this "home" is death. I'm still haunted by my past, cannot rid myself of prying eyes, wandering hands, and fear. I just want to go home.
What exactly bothers you? How do you think it should be?
Are you in treatment?

traintracks.mp3

traintracks.mp3

it wears me out
Mar 4, 2024
What exactly bothers you? How do you think it should be?
Are you in treatment?
My lack of emotions mainly. It's frustrating. I should be happy. I am taking all my medications, going to therapy, and being productive. I believe I shouldn't be so willing to throw away my life, I shouldn't crave death so much, I shouldn't be so hung up on my past.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Do you already have a diagnosis? asperger? autism?
Based on what did you get this idea that it should be better?
What is the origin of this thought?
Maybe you are idealizing something that wasn't your idea.

traintracks.mp3

traintracks.mp3

it wears me out
Mar 4, 2024
Do you already have a diagnosis? asperger? autism?
Based on what did you get this idea that it should be better?
What is the origin of this thought?
Maybe you are idealizing something that wasn't your idea.
Yes I was diagnosed with autism 4 years ago, depression 9 years ago, OCD 5 years ago, and schizophrenia just this year. I don't quite know why I feel this way, but I just wish life felt bearable.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Has this diagnosis been confirmed by other doctors?
You have a heavy cross to carry.

traintracks.mp3

traintracks.mp3

it wears me out
Mar 4, 2024
Has this diagnosis been confirmed by other doctors?
You have a heavy cross to carry.
Yes it has, I have seen multiple doctors throughout my lifetime and had multiple psychiatric assessments. Thank you for your validation, though. It feels nice