• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Just some nonsense I contrived. I started thinking about all of the people and life situations from my past and began realizing that I'm filtering out all of the bullshit I hate, much like a filtration system. Then I was like… wait… kidneys, your liver and various other body parts act as filtration… even your mind is constantly filtering information. At least that's how I'm starting to look at life. It's a process of consciousness purification.

mrborea

mrborea

Feb 20, 2023
our perception of life itself is layers of filters. filters that we make depending on our experiences, beliefs, thoughts and so on. it is also a way for us to stay alive and keep going. we tend to just see what is useful for us or "whatever that feels safe to look at". and oftentimes even when we look, we tend to not see (voluntarily or not) just as you mentioned "filtering out all the bullshit you hate" because its just a pain in the arse. (it can be a trauma response so i added the word "involuntarily" to emphasize that.)

i really liked how you said "It's a process of consciousness purification." such a good way to describe how our perception of things is not direct observation.

strawberrysuffering

strawberrysuffering

Nov 25, 2022
Just some nonsense I contrived. I started thinking about all of the people and life situations from my past and began realizing that I'm filtering out all of the bullshit I hate, much like a filtration system. Then I was like… wait… kidneys, your liver and various other body parts act as filtration… even your mind is constantly filtering information. At least that's how I'm starting to look at life. It's a process of consciousness purification.
Yeah existence is the constant processing of information