• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Life is a prison without bars. I was stuck there but I didn't ask anyone for anything.

The only key to getting out of this hell is death... but if people don't want to see you die, it's just out of pure selfishness, so they don't get upset or feel guilty, or abandoned. They don't care about your well-being, that you have suffered martyrdom for over 20 years and do not want to admit that in certain cases there is no cure possible...

I would have loved to be a dog so that someone could kill me( euthanasia)...

And to think that there are people who die every day and who would enjoy life to the fullest...and to say that in my town this man was stabbed...but damn it was necessary to stab me me...

I'm just a dark shit, every time I have the opportunity to collapse, I shit in my pants at the last second...and 3 days later I cry with rage at having let it pass my luck. I want to live in Hong Kong or somewhere else where there are lots of skyscrapers.
God just die pleaseπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
search tombe dead

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I find my life a prison, but because as a human one has to depend on a society or other humans. But these humans ignore a majority of the times my important needs.
I cannot always cope with daydreaming.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I find my life a prison, but because as a human one has to depend on a society or other humans.
Literally. We all have to become slaves to the system just to survive. I wish that I could escape people and society. Hell is other people

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
nop. it has bars. actually, it's a solid concrete box and we are trapped inside. there's no air and we are suffocating but never dying.

Reactions: sserafim
never

never

Apr 21, 2024
It's more than a prison. It's a poison. Life is a poison given to us by people who were pressured or felt obligated by social norms.
I never asked to be here, and the fact that I am and that I don't want to be here makes me feel like I'm just taking a sip of that poison every damn day

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
This is a Prison Planet. Realizing that is the first step to being able to free yourself via CTB. Don't feel bad about having SI - it's programmed into all of us as a way to keep us prisoners. People are programmed to stop other people from wanting to escape, and Psychiatrists/Psychologists are the REAL cops/corrections officers. CTB is the ultimate act of defiance.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Life is a prison without bars. I was stuck there but I didn't ask anyone for anything.

The only key to getting out of this hell is death... but if people don't want to see you die, it's just out of pure selfishness, so they don't get upset or feel guilty, or abandoned. They don't care about your well-being, that you have suffered martyrdom for over 20 years and do not want to admit that in certain cases there is no cure possible...

I would have loved to be a dog so that someone could kill me( euthanasia)...

And to think that there are people who die every day and who would enjoy life to the fullest...and to say that in my town this man was stabbed...but damn it was necessary to stab me me...

I'm just a dark shit, every time I have the opportunity to collapse, I shit in my pants at the last second...and 3 days later I cry with rage at having let it pass my luck. I want to live in Hong Kong or somewhere else where there are lots of skyscrapers.
God just die pleaseπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Love your profile picture ,
I'm wishing you peace πŸ•ŠοΈ the method you're choosing is quite brave and admirable.
I hope you find nothing but peace and comfort on you're journey πŸŒͺ️🧑πŸŒͺ️

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020