kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Lifr has turned me into such a bitter person, sometimes i look at my friends and i think to myself 'why has life been so good to them? Why are they so happy? what do they have that i dont? what are they doing that im not?' Its a terrible quality i know, but seeing other people happy makes me so hateful and so bitter, why does life choose who to favour and who to neglect? Why are some people allowed to have nice easy lives while others aren't? And i know its not their fault but it's just unfair and makes me annoyed.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, Journeytoletgo, Superdeterminist and 5 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Life can hit people hard at anytime and happiness is fleeting. A lot of people seem content on the surface but have scars that nobody can see. I know what you mean, though, because I sometimes feel the same way about perceiving how great others are doing. It truly is an unfair and divided world.

• Love
Reactions: Rational man and Boochky
N

notthisoutcome

Feb 11, 2021
Yep it's unfair. Life is unfair. Biology makes things unfair. Which is really chemistry, which is really physics. So the laws of physics say unfairness is inevitable. That will never ever not be true not matter what political system you implement.

I hear you though. I wonder why I am not better. I have definitely tried hard to get better. Not hard enough I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky
R

Rogue

Mar 10, 2022
Lifr has turned me into such a bitter person, sometimes i look at my friends and i think to myself 'why has life been so good to them? Why are they so happy? what do they have that i dont? what are they doing that im not?' Its a terrible quality i know, but seeing other people happy makes me so hateful and so bitter, why does life choose who to favour and who to neglect? Why are some people allowed to have nice easy lives while others aren't? And i know its not their fault but it's just unfair and makes me annoyed.
I feel the same way. Life is fucked! Family and friends have pretty much abandoned me, so fuck them! I'm so ready to ctb!

Reactions: deleted
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would be so frustrated. It seems as though in this life, many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. It certainly is so unfair. I think this is why I would prefer to never exist at all, as there is no limit as to how bad things can get and how much we can suffer. It is such a sad, cruel world we live in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man